The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

OMFG, YOU KILLED KENNY!

I insert a bowl.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

You get drunk tens...

I insert a minivan...or two...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

You get hail.

I insert minivan-size hail.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get an entire village, bombed to smithereens...but the people there are already all dead, having slaughtered each other with axes...heads everywhere...TEHEHE ^_^

I insert Hanyuu~.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

You get pushed away by me, because the machine wanted to give you Yui Horie...

I insert a cruise...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nichi

You get Tom Cruise, who is now jumping on your couch.

I insert Van Halen

Smokey

You get Wagner...

I insert Rise of Nations...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Odin Yggdrasil

You get Age of Mythology.

*inserts Vis-tan*

Cockleshell

You get a BSOD.

I insert a vibrator.

Smokey

You get a happy 2k-tan

I insert my hope that i will be able to play those games in Win7...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a Multivibrator.

*inserts facepalm macro*

Cockleshell

Smokey

You get a bucket of manure...

I insert a ray of sunlight flling over the white sheets a beautiful woman lies under...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Odin Yggdrasil

You pull the sheets back and prepare to dive into the woman of your fantasy... and do a faceplant on her bulging stomach and wake up shocked to learn she weighs over 500 lbs because she ate all the snacks that normal vending machines have in them.

*inserts IOU*

Smokey

You get mortgaged...

I insert a cash vaporizer...
Thanks Fedora-sama