The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

The machine spits it back out with a note that says "Ew, disgusting."

I insert George Bush.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Odin Yggdrasil

You get Schadenfreude.

*inserts cat ears*

NejinOniwa

You get MASSIVE NOSEBLEED ROCKET.

I insert Yuri in large quantities...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get violently tentacle-raped by the machine, wrapped in ribbons and flung out through the back-door to the "regulars".

I insert Epic Trap...

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a Guilty Gear screenshot featuring Bridget.

*inserts Vis-tan*

Cockleshell

You get a popup asking if you really want to do that.

I insert food.

Smokey

You get c cappuchino...

I insert a Latte Macchiato...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

You get a gun.

I insert an apple-eating penguin holding a window.

Smokey

You get Freespire...

I insert a 5,25" DOS bootfloppy...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get doskitty.

I insert a computer mouse.

NejinOniwa

You get a dead squirrel.

I insert a hamusutaa...

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Smokey

You get white stains...

Insert a blacklight...
Thanks Fedora-sama