The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a Hearing Aid.

*inserts a hard drive*

Cockleshell

You get all sorts of errors about not playing nice with the vending machine.

I insert a van...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get a 4chan party looking for their van...

I insert common sense...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

You get a super power.

I insert a black hole..
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get a white plug...

I insert a Deep Purple concert...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a light pink radio.

I insert an orange peel...

Smokey

you get an apple pie

i insert bacon, fresh bacon, made from C-Chan
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get Cockleshell and a plate of dragon wings.

I insert 3.1

Smokey

you get DOS-kitteh...

I insert catnip and doggy treats...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get Inu-t and doskitty. (how did doskitty get back in the machine?)

I insert broccoli (yum)

Smokey

you get some mashed potatoes and a t-bone steak with that...

i insert a Run-DMC album...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a puff of smoke and a "Does not compute" error.

I insert raw food.

Smokey

You get salmonella...

i insert antibiotics...(powerful antibiotics, from the american military, the stuff that kills anything "bio" :D)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You get Biotics, the psychics from Mass Effect.

I insert a Gay Festival.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

You get Los Angeles

I insert Amsterdam...
Thanks Fedora-sama