The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

you get a museum...

i insert a statue of fedora-tan
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

You get SUDDEN FORUM CULT.

I insert a cup of liquidized lemons...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

you get limes...

I insert a vodka-martini, shaken not stirred...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die. You get a bullet to the head.

I insert a bullet.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get shrapnel.

I insert mouth-to-mouth...

Smokey

gou get a guy mouthing you off....

I insert some dead weight
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You get a chainsaw.

I insert a rabid beaver...

Odin Yggdrasil

You get Punxatony Phil, the woodchuck from PA that makes the official forecast on February 2nd.

*inserts rifle cartridge*

Cockleshell

You get a bullet wound.

I insert a jug of blood.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get a redneck playing the jug...

I insert a block of granite...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a 2001: A Space Odyssey Monument. This accurately scaled reproduction features the precise dimensional ratio of 1:4:9, the squares of the first three prime numbers.

*inserts One Million Dollar Bill.*

Smokey

You get C. Montgomery Burns, thief and owner of the only 1 billion dollar bill...

I insert hair...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get Hairspray.

I insert a windows XP disk...

Smokey

you get a corrupted MBR

I insert an old AmiBIOS with LowLevel Format Utility...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get Windows Vista

I insert my ear.