The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

You get hit by a train.

I insert hot vista-xp yuri.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get cold yaoi...

I insert some lingerie
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get a two hour lecture by Stevie Hawking....

I toss stephen Hawking in...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

YOU KILLED STEPHEN HAWKING!

I insert your face because I just ripped it off.

Smokey

you get many LOLs, not from the machine, from me...

I insert a creepy atmosphere
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a creepy 4chan thread.

I insert HIV

Smokey

you get dirty needles

i insert a clinic...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Smokey

you get high def nonsense

I insert crushed glass...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get molten glass and a note saying "So long and thanks for all the fish."

I insert a dolphin and a towel.

Smokey

you get a can of tuna

I insert a bale of wool...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a length of yarn.

I insert a 24K GOLD MACBOOK HOLY SHIT

Smokey

you get a gold, gucci nokia...

i insert a chrome Whee...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a tin powerbook.

I insert deviantart...