Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

You get a burning 100-dollar bill.

I insert a bleeding nose...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

You get HUEG YURI RAEPAGE...

I insert a hot young girl
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

The machine starts vibrating slightly, then red lights light up. It starts rocking, and then a note saying "GGKTHX, BRB HOT YURI SEX APPLICATION EXECUTED" pops out of its side.

I put in a salmon codpiece...

Cockleshell

You get a letter from the president saying "Wtf, yo."

I insert a wii.

No really, a wee.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get a football, with the words "DECIDE ALREADY" written on it.

I put in a Turd of Indecisiveness.

Smokey

You get the fart of confusion

I insert a cup of Piss of Thought
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You get an ocean of nonsensical laughter.

I insert Franken Fran.

Cockleshell

You get a piece of paper.

I insert a mouse.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

you get a cockroach

(la cucaracha, la cucaracha, laa, lalalalalala...)

I insert a bra
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

Smokey

You get Hot sex so hot you asplode...

I insert the still smoking bits of Cockleshell...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a perfectly repaired Cockleshell.

I insert me

Smokey

you get a big pack of hamburgers...

I insert bratwurst
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get floating penises.

I insert a wireless mouse.

Smokey

you get a mouseless wire... :D

I insert a train ticket
Thanks Fedora-sama