The Incredible OSC Vending machine!

Started by Kami-Tux, December 29, 2007, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

You get a blown lightbulb.

I insert a random URL...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

You get a horrible 4chan meme (tubgirl, other crap like that)
Take your pick.

I insert 4chan.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

The machine spits it out again, right in your face. You now have a wound on your forehead, infected with pretty much every disease ever imagined.

I put in a random cut-off dragon limb...

Cockleshell

You get me, screaming, "OH GOD, WHY DID YOU CUT MY ARM OFF?"

Yohoho. -dragon on ze internet ok?-

I put in a gun full of ice cream.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

You get Hello Kitteh...
(see random pic thread why)

I put in a piece of gold
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

You get the Curse of Cortes. Lawl.

I put in a flock of doves...

Cockleshell

You get a bucket of crap.

I put in a plate...

Odin Yggdrasil

Cockleshell

The cake is a lie.

I insert the universe.

Odin Yggdrasil

You get Stephen Hawking. The guy with the theories about the universe.

*inserts 20" Telescope*

Cockleshell

You get a smashed lens.

I insert an internet.

NejinOniwa

You get a coupon for a crashed airplane.

I insert said airplane...

Cockleshell

NejinOniwa

You get a talking skeleton.

I open the door beneath the vending machine and insert a new cup of tea...

Cockleshell

You get hit by a cake.

I insert a banhammer.