NejinOniwa

You get french library.

Added after 12 seconds:

I insert honey bun.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

You get cornbrad...

I insert a potted plant...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Odin Yggdrasil

You get a delayed reaction braking cylinder, which when installed wrecks your car because it takes 12 seconds to apply the brakes when you push the lever, far too slow to stop in time to avoid hitting the dumptruck in front of you.

*inserts Kyonko*

NejinOniwa

Smokey

You get bangs...

i insert skin... (the skin humans shed when they get sunburn...)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get skin again. Blegh.

I insert CASTRATION
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

You get neuteration...

I insert sterilzation...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get very clean.

I insert windows XP home
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

You get yaoi and rape. Oh wait...

I insert a hueg IO panel.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

You get a nuclear explosion.

I insert hawt proXhome yuri

Smokey

You get 3.1 Loli...

I insert hot sexy molten steel...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

You get stupid sexy mario.

I insert Weegee...

Cockleshell

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama