NejinOniwa

SO GUISE
I'M IN NOSTALGIA-LAND
CORE PRIME LAWL

TA <3.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Oooowkaaaayyyy...

I first just saw the pic and thought: WZ2100 meets SupComm? then i guessed right at it being TA... cool

I am now playing RS3 Raven Shield, still fun and for some strange reason it can still stress my Videocard... (SLI doesn't work with that so i have to run it on single GPU)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Seriously, TA is surprisingly one of the best strategy games on the market...EVEN AFTER 12 YEARS PAST RELEASE, OI OI

IMO one of the few that really is better than TA is SupCom, which is essentiall TA2 under different name, really...

Smokey

true, true... but you should try Warzone 2100 too...especially since it is now GPLed and is now updated to version 2.1.2...

http://wz2100.net/
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Meh. It seems...a bit off.
I'll stick to the originals, plz. Also Spring when it gets properly fixed, that's gonna be a blast! Like SupCom, but with no fixed camera angle or position whatsoever! WATCH YOUR COMMANDER D-GUN IN FIRST PERSON!

Smokey

Hey WZ was revolutionary in it's day with far more advanced AI than C&C and movable camera, immense tech tree and customizable units...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

In its day, when was it released? TA may not have movable camera angle, but with the diversity it comes with - and most of all its extreme ability to adapt to heavy modification - and a pretty damn sweet (or fucken annoying, if it's against you) AI it's extremely dynamic. And ever-changing, since it's still being actively modded by lots of people still, with many tens of mods still actively developed.

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, I'd more compare WZ2100 to Spring Project, actually, which is a 3D spinoff of TA...although, Spring is more like SupCom in matters of quality and such.

Smokey

Well, at least they are all epic games...
speaking of wich, the name Epic Megagames pops into my head... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

kaineru

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*cough*

Sorry been playing Clock Tower.... Darn it, that game no matter what system is scary....

VonDaab

Quote from: "kaineru"WHAT?! You don't know abnormally hard spartan X? Look it up dood it will annoy you....
I just realized. Is this Spartan X you're talking about the japan version of Kung-Fu Master?
Altleast the NES version isnt that hard on the first 2 playthroughs...

Smokey

Yeah, but nes games have a tendency to vary across regions...
Thanks Fedora-sama

OS-Kennie

God of war : Chain of Olympus

Resident Evil 4

Need for Speed Underground & Most Wanted

Metal Gear Solid 3

Max Payne 1-2

Call of Duty 1

Dead Space

Diablo 2