The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

I've never had problems with any cartridge machine I've had.  Except, don't turn them on without one in unless it has a built-in game or some kind of BIOS or whatever.  I did that on my N64 once and it was never right again... :(
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

VonDaab

Heh. I remember how in the N64 days, people managed to "glitch" some games by bumping the cartrige. Wallhacks and stuff. Fun times.

Smokey

Gah i have a game (think it's mario all stars), wich crashes if i don't cramm a folded piece of paper in it aswell...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

kaineru

Heck one of my nes cartridges I needed to stick a piece of wood for it to work.... I think it was Samurai Pizza Cats....

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

You could call that... cause whenever you do that some helpful glitch happens... INF HP anyone?

Smokey

Oh, on my SNES that glitch caused a hang of the system...
Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

That didn't happen to me... though the graphics did also glitch.... X_x

Smokey

yeah, that too: graphics would get all trippy and the system would hang... That's why the SNES is a qurantined zone when i play that game ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

I get your drift, at one time when my SNES got hit  the graphics made a mistake and the next floor of the platformer disappear.... it left me in despair....

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

Hah! Indeed, though my first time with Spartan X pissed me off though....

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

kaineru

WHAT?! You don't know abnormally hard spartan X? Look it up dood it will annoy you....

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama