The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Spoken like a true wiitard.  It IS possible to have eyecandy AND gameplay.   And i dont concider waggle gameplay, nor do I concider it exersize.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I don´t like the Wii, i´d rather have a PS3 or an XBOX...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

VonDaab

There's a reason why I'm replaying GameBoy classics and enjoying it.
Gameplay so strong that it doesnt need any flashy graphics.
Btw, anyone noticed how modern games tend to offer a wall of text right in the beginning, like, trying hard to build up a story with a huge amount of ridiculous dialogue. Takes ages to get into the whole playing part, and when you get to it, you're forced to go trhu a very annoying tutorial that describes the simplest things EVER.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Modern console games = overrated. I got my share of CurrentGen gaming in two days during UppCon. It bores me now.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

robhol

I saw someone mentioning DKR for the n64 and yes, that's gotten a few spins on an emulator too... sadly, I no longer have my N64 :'(
And of course, Mario Party, Paper Mario, SMB3 on teh NES, and few GBC/A games like Zelda :P

Smokey

Mario 3 rools... i have that one on my SNES (Super Mario All Stars)
Also Zelda ALTTP Rools too....
add some bash em up games like street fighter
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

I'm a big fan of the old DOS games myself.  Possibly my favourite being either Phantasmagoria or Imperium Galactica.

I'm also a retro gamer; I have an Atari 7800 and a Sinclair Spectrum, which I'm swapping for an Amiga A600.  I used to have a Commodore 64, too.  We also have a SNES which we've had from new (I can even remember guying it!) along with a PS1 and N64.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Persona

I like to play all the old Megaman games, and the Final Fantasy games too.
I love: Mecha Musume, OS-tan, Furry Girls.

CaptBrenden

I never played too many dos games.. just doom/wolfenstine spacehulk and some others.. tho back then my computer could brearly run doom ._.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I had no problems with that, back then i had an overclocked 486 with soundblaster, 2MB VGA card, and stuff... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

Smokey

oh, yeah... i still love the 486... And Dual PIII servers.... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Red-Machine

My favourite CPU of all time, MOS 6502.  'Nuff said.

Smokey

I was born too late for that one...

Also loved my (dad's) Acorn Archimedes...;010
Thanks Fedora-sama