Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waxattack

I just drank a mouthful of tabasco sauce... not exactly eating, but my brother apparently keeps tabasco sauce in his old V8 bottle...

Alex S

;013
Sounds painful, especially if you weren't expecting it.
As for paper, it's a good source of fiber, at least.

Chocofreak13

spicy food isn't mah thing.

btw, speaking of eating metal, a couple weeks ago one of my friends accidentaly swallowed her tongue ring.
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Eating metal? In my country, there are some people who can eat metal (and they said it taste like chicken wich actually give me a shiver when they said that). There this one kid with particularly dangerous drinking habit though. That kid loves drinking GASOLINE.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"spicy food isn't mah thing.

I love spicy food, but it doesn't love me.  I get all red-faced, and it generally doesn't set well with me once I get it down.  I guess you could call it a masochist thing.

Quotebtw, speaking of eating metal, a couple weeks ago one of my friends accidentaly swallowed her tongue ring.

Well, if she really missed it, it would've made it out the other side (and if it were S3, like all piercings should be, she could easily sterilize it), lulz.  Hey, my cousin did it, but of course, he's not all that right in the noggin.

On a related note, I once had a labret, but it turned into this whole big fiasco and I ended up taking it out.  I've made some god awful decisions in my time, but for some reason, that seemingly trivial decision is among the ones I regret most.  I still have the stud and two beads (one plastic, one metal) in a jar.

Quote from: "Seamore"Eating metal? In my country, there are some people who can eat metal (and they said it taste like chicken wich actually give me a shiver when they said that). There this one kid with particularly dangerous drinking habit though. That kid loves drinking GASOLINE.

Now, that is when you know you have a problem... gasoline.  He does understand he can die from that, right?  I can't even say anything about eating metal after that... WTF?!

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

QuoteThat kid loves drinking GASOLINE.
Wouldn't happen to be Kenny, would it? ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Seamore

Errrr... No
I'm talking about a real life kid (probably around 3-5 years old) which is quite normal.....apart from the drinking gasoline habit. And according to the parents confession, that kid actually start drinking gasoline from birth (in other word, he drink milk and gasoline....).
Too bad there's no input in wiki and I have forgotten where I found it. If I'm not wrong, it's about 4 or 5 months before present when I accidentally seen that kid on local TV.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

IanDanKilmaster

Indeed, drinking gasoline is strange, but it can also be quite lethal.  Of course, those are the facts on gasoline in the United States.  Different countries use different additives (including lead in a few places), but the base component is still some mixture of hydrocarbons, none of which are suited for human consumption.  Simply put, they need to stop that kid...

Chocofreak13

i want more root beer :6~~~

and at least the kid's not drinking other things.....like this other white creamy substance we all know of....
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I have a can of spray-type whipped cream.

Harrassing the first-years is FUN. <3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

we had whipped cream over the weekend at a larp i went to.
ah whipped cream, you are perhaps the dirtiest of all foods......except maybe ham.
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Ham?! dirty?? am i missing something here? ;018
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

NejinOniwa

Jam it in the ham.

There, /obvious/ enough? -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama