Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svx

Beggin' strips taste like beef jerky.

Má»±c xào thập cẩm at a predominately Vietnamese restaraunt called Little Saigon, too.  Uhn...  I wasn't drunk.

I should've been.

IanDanKilmaster

There was a neighbor kid I tricked into eating a Beggin' Strip once - he liked it, lulz.

The Choice of a New Generation.

svx

Beggin' strips:  dogs don't know it's not bacon.

And neither do I.  ...Am I hurting the beef jerky industry with my free thinking?

Smokey

naah, most dog/cat food has premium meat in it...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Not the stuff our dog gets, lawl.

We give her that stuff as snacks. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

Actually, the dog food in America is made of stuff not used/fit for human consumption.  I don't know if such is the case for "premium" dog food.

Toki

Taco bell meat is only two grades above dog food ^_^
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

Proving that anything can be tasty if you add enough MSG XD.

Smokey

we give our cat steamed salmon, steamed lamb or steamed beef... Only difference is that her food comes as brown chunks in packets...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

oh god, that reminds me of the crap they fed us on ship =_= right after lunch they would take the stuff out for dinner and set the boxes of it in the hall.. obviouly too early cus sometomes meat blood/juice was pooling in the damn p-way >_< someone read one of the meat boxes once, he said it said something like "Grade F meat, for prison and institutional use only"  I normaly skipped the meal line and just had tunafish sandwiches from the salad bar... I suppose this is a case of what I DIDNT eat because i was bored <_<
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

When i was at the marine base in amsterdam i had a nice lunch, it was: macaroni with meat, without sauce or spaghetti with sauce, without meat...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

sounds like marine cooking alright =_=

Pissed me off... the navys idea of yakisoba was oily spagetti noodles and ground beef.   that was it. it was spagettie without the sauce. I was blinded by the fail.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

first thing that crossed my mind was that saying: The bigger the army, the worse the food is... But then i thought, hey, we don't have that big of an army, so how is the food in a really big army then?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Ironically, the prisons in Sweden have way better food than both schools and military institutions.

-w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

*almost chokes of laughing*

Oh, the irony!!!
Thanks Fedora-sama