Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Yum, Yum...

Good idea BTW, imma gonna make that...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

add just about any meat to mac and cheese and it improves
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

eehm, ham, yes, beef, yes... pork sausage, naah... doesn't really improve...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I think Tortellini With a bolognese or carbonara based sauce is best...  ;028
Thanks Fedora-sama

retracer

mix with cola, sprite, whiski, and beer... This drink is so amazing...

it likes bomb...
--------------------------------------
Who plait the rope of relation.
Q-ria Miris, the plaintive eyes.
--------------------------------------

CaptBrenden

humm, i dont handle wisky so good anymore.. got into too many fights with Jack Daniels and he whooped me every time =_=

Smokey

Ah, i have that with wine... Strange, because i can really guzzle up on whiskey, vodka or tequilla, even beer (although i hit tje can every 15 mins, that stuff wreaks havoc on my bladder ^_^), but wine kills me...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

<_< how the heck are you drinking that wine then christ?  Your suppose to sip it like a refined person, not guzzel it like a beer drinking redneck.

Smokey

I know, and i do but even after a glass i get sick at night...

I also sip whiskey, the only liquor i "drink" is vodka/tequilla, and even then i don't guzzle it down, if i empty a bottle it takes the whole evening and night...

Added after 1 minutes:

Plus i fall asleep automatically when i get too drunk, so i take it easy when i drink... is more fun anyways...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

I've never sipped, as I've said before, all the alcohol I've had tastes awful (never had wine, however) and sipping generally requires savoring, and I'd rather get that nasty shit down ASAP -__-;.  Of course, I wouldn't refer to anything I had as being anywhere near refined...

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

stuff like vodka is ment to either be a shooter, or a mixer. I dont know anyone that SIPS vodka.  Now Irish Cream, my preticular poison, is a sipping drink. Just Irish Cream on the rocks :9 mmm good stuff

oh getting back on the food subject, did you know that jack daniels can be used as a replacement in any recipie that calls for vanilla?

Smokey

Aw, man now i want tiramisu... What was the booze in that btw?...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Vegapunk

Uhh. When I was bored once I had raw eggs and potatoe chips.........it didn't end well.

CaptBrenden