Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDaab

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

or cookie flavored chips! that would be awesome
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

okay, that's it imma gonna deep-fry me some cheese...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

VonDaab

No really. I've tasted some Pizza flavore potato chips. It was suprisingly good, to me who usually dont eat chips.

NejinOniwa

How 'bout Lemon flavored, White Nougats?

UMAIZE~ :D

Oh! Here's something old I'd forgotten happened, but it came to me now.

3 years ago, when I graduated from...gah, damnit. School systems. When I graduated TO highschool, we had a spring show (music school), in which I was singing the Phantom of the Opera, mask and all.
So this mask is held onto my face by some faceglue stuff, and I paint it on the inside of the mask...quite a lot, just to make sure it doesn't feel all slippery, like it did during the repetitions. And I put it on...

AND THE DAMN GLUE GETS INTO MY MOUTH.

Fuckdamnhell. That was horrible. I had like, what, half a minute to rush down to the lounge, resist every urge to puke, rinse my mouth with a shitload of paper, drink two glasses of water and rush up again and get on-stage.

The traumas of a cultural man ._.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

hah! i can top that...
ever choced on a taffee while on stage during a primary school play, with 750 people watching... I learned to improvise in 15 seconds back then,...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Ah.
But why toffees on a play, in the first place?

Smokey

i was playing a young kid, and the toffee wat to black out some teeth, creating the illusion that i was still teething...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Smokey

Well, i was voted best actor of the school and praised on how i saved the play by not dying and/or disrupting the play... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.