Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

hmm, i'd politely leave the intact one on the plate....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

i can't eat cinnamon in large amounts anymore. >_<;
my aunt battled cancer 3 times, died the 3rd time.
my sister likes calamari.
i get picky about food. i'm a cheap date, but i get picky. no lobster, no on most types of fish, no on certain ways to prepare shrimp (shrimp cocktail....my sis ADORES it, but i hate it. it's like eating flesh :[ ) no on crab (unless it's just straight crabmeat, hot dog! :] ) no on exotic stuff (squid, caviar, ect. my dad loves caviar. ).

i also can't eat traditional sushi. we're pretty sure i'm allergic to sesame. :[
click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

*w*...

I loves shrimps, crab (when I can eat it T_T), actopus (same case T-T) and sushi (I don't know if traditional preparation ?_?... and same case of above two TwT)...

and a lot of species of fish, yummy yummy OwO...

Added after 1 minutes:

thinking about this ¬¬... I goes to the kitchen *w*...

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

i just had a pepperonia and swiss sammich. it was delicious.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

CaptBrenden

oooh chips sound good too.. i got some doritos ...i think i will have some. OM NOM NOM

Cockleshell

CaptBrenden

drink, and be happy.

also, it just occured to me, usually when im bored, I eat sliced cheese.  that is my number one item ive eaten when bored.  I go to the fridge and cubboards and look around thinking "gah i dont want to prepare any of this, then i see the delicious sliced cheese. mmm 124 slices of american cheese... or swiss... and i take a small stack an sit there eating them, slowly, picking bits off etc

Smokey

oh god, yeah i have thet too :D...

Plus eating a wole bag of doritos sweet chilli leaves my fingers and lips covered with that powder, finger lickin... :D
And i learned not to eat a whole can of pringles salt & vinegar in one go... burns...
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

bah pringles salt and vinigar sucks, get kettal chips :p

Smokey

true... but paprika, or cheese-onion are even better... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

i dont think ive ever had paprika chips... <_< never seen em either

you know, in the middleeast one of the most popular chip flavors is ketsup.

Smokey

rating mettwurst now, jummie ^_^

Paprika is a dutch variety according to wikipedia...
And ketchup chips rule too... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama