Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I had a buddy in the military that had a bad experience with rotten mustard.. he got ill just smelling mustart from the on
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteJust realized how f***'d up swedish food is.

I think that's characteristic of any regional dish.  For example, where I'm from people eat pig intestines, pig brains, and pig's feet.  Of course, these are really kind of mild examples...(and I eat none of them)

QuoteI had a buddy in the military that had a bad experience with rotten mustard.. he got ill just smelling mustart from the on

Wait, mustard can spoil?  I'll have to be very careful from now on...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

that's why i keep my mustard in powdered form...
Colmans english mustard, the best there is... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Nichi

Another time when I was little, I ate chocolate and cheese. Needless to say, I was vomiting a few minutes later and realized how stupid of an idea that was.

Smokey

Hmm, reminds me of my cheese-ketchup-mayonaise-rolls...yum, yum...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

naah, it ain't so bad...
Bread with that combo works too, you can even replace the cheese with Liver paste...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

well, that's actually what i mant, but we have a variety that can be smeared on bread... and we have a variety that you have to bake first, and of course, Blood sausage yummy...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

OOH I love blood sausage. Especially when it's fried and crunchy...

Smokey

Yup, put two nice 'n big slices between some bread and you've got a real nice breakfast, or lunch...
Plus you can gross out girls if you tell them what it's made of... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

We've got loads of those blood dishes here, like Blodpudding and Blodpalt... Quite tasty, I must say.

Also...blood sausage?
I get bad ideas here. >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

You know, ever since I first heard about blood pudding I've wanted to try it.  I've heard it's really good for you too.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Blood pudding is one of those old-time dishes that you had when you were a kid, but it hasn't gotten out of fashion (or taste) just yet, fortunately ^^

It's some pretty strange shit, though, since it's essentially nothing but hemicircle shaped pig blood slices...that you fry.

And then, of course, you add the ever mythological Lingonsylt. Alternately you mix it with sliced cabbage and it becomes RÃ¥kost (translates to something like Raw Nutrients or something like that).

Yeah, screwed up shit.
But tasty.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

Everything is screwed up if you think about it enough.