Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

... XD i totally thought you were gonna say something else.

"Anywayz, i did once make a pizza with 3 ounces of danish....."

Fill in the blank concerning previous posts.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

A-hum, that'd be more a poached piza then....

MMMMM, slimy...:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

IanDanKilmaster

Quote<_< cheese sammich is weird food?

Well, I wasn't sure how many people bothered to scrape the mold off their cheese instead of just throwing it out.

QuoteSemen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants.

HAHAHA!!!

What can I say?  There are plenty... PLENTY of jokes I could just throw in here, but I think this is funny enough on it's own.

The Choice of a New Generation.

CaptBrenden

reading the comments are the funniest part :P

and yeah, cheese has mold in it, so it should be fine if you just scrape it off.  it just makes it extra sharp :P

IanDanKilmaster

Quotereading the comments are the funniest part :P

Reading one of them was enough for me, I mean I'm not above making childishly vulgar jokes in this forum, but all the comments simply amounting to "teeheehee, I can make an inappropriate joke" are just a little much.

Just as an example:

QuoteI felt really spunky after trying these!

I see what you did there...

Quoteand yeah, cheese has mold in it, so it should be fine if you just scrape it off. it just makes it extra sharp :P

Indeed, but I wasn't sure how many other people knew that.  Imagine if the cheddar is already extra sharp...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Smokey

There was actually a serious comment, but such recipes could indeed be considered "weird" enough to be applicable to this topic...

bah, but what's weird since people also eat molded cheese, so...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

RandiNinja

Talk about pizza?? Do you know about martabak? The shape is pizza like...  but it's sweet...

In my place, there's one shop named Martabak Holland...... you get one plate for only about $2...... cheap..... but DELICIOUS!

Maybe this one came from Holland, i wonder...?  ;018
[/url]

Smokey

nope it's an arabian dish, but since most of holland is now foreign, "holland" could apply... :D

If you want a typical Dutch food: Stamppot, the rest of our dishes are stolen from other countries, kinda like our language...
As a dutch joke says: Ah we're having quintessential dutch dinner tonight, chinese takeout... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Persona

I once ate a bannana sandwitch:
A bannana between two pieces of bread
I love: Mecha Musume, OS-tan, Furry Girls.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

i was eating some baked beans, and saw a pack of ladyfingers next to me....
i thought: What the heck, let's dip... crazy combo, baked beans, seasoned with salt and pepper, dipped with ladyfingers...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Strange fact:
Ben&Jerry's something Chow Chow ice cream tastes like MUSHROOMS.

I mean, wtf!?

Cockleshell

Wtf indeed.

Also, boredom+raw fish+mustard=vomiting
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Just realized how fuck'd up swedish food is.

Gravlax, Lutfisk and Surströmming. Three utterly disgusting fish dishes that are made in the weirdest ways possible. I mean, really. Rotten? Buried in the sand? Covered in strange chemicals?

Inga pröblem, says the Göteborgare.