C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siya

Quote from: "C-Chan"Fufufu... not sure how I can say this, so I'll just say it....
I think the two have the potential to be just a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bit more than just friends. ^^
Hey!  There are way too many A's there to be a real tad.  But I hear what your sayin' and I agree. ^^

NejinOniwa

Fufufu... not sure how I can say this, so I'll just say it....
I think the two have the potential to be just a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad bit more than just friends. ^^
SHIPPING POTENTIAL DETECTED!!! >w< This pirate is off to cruise, but you can guess what I might be doing... -w-
Oh and also...just like the girls outside the window, I'm melting when I see this picture. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tsubashi

Sugoi! I'm definitely with Kami-tux on this one, the majority of your picture is photo-realistic, and everything that isn't is cute beyond belief! ^v^
What ever would we do without your skills?

More coming later, I'm not at home for the moment, and this satalite connection is a bit shaky. Gomen nasai
*bows apologetically*
-Tsu

Bella

QuoteFufufu... not sure how I can say this, so I'll just say it....

Now who wants the yuri?

*does crazy over-fence jump from thread*

QuoteSHIPPING POTENTIAL DETECTED!!! >w< This pirate is off to cruise, but you can guess what I might be doing... -w-
Oh and also...just like the girls outside the window, I'm melting when I see this picture. -w-

*pops up from behind fence*

Yeah, this'll be new for me. I usually ship Mac and PC...XD

C-Chan

QuoteHey! There are way too many A's there to be a real tad. But I hear what your sayin' and I agree. ^^

*smug*  ^_________^
It certainly makes collaging that very very very very easy...

http://www.lelola.net/misc/reviews/utena.jpg

QuoteSHIPPING POTENTIAL DETECTED!!! >w< This pirate is off to cruise, but you can guess what I might be doing... -w-
Oh and also...just like the girls outside the window, I'm melting when I see this picture. -w-/quote]

Thank you Nejin-san.  ^__^
Although the girls aren't melting,... on the contrary, they're growing fatter and fatter with snow. ^^;
The two chicken ladies are just waiting for them to be completely buried before they make their getaway,... although can they make it before the restaurant closes?  @v@

QuoteSugoi! I'm definitely with Kami-tux on this one, the majority of your picture is photo-realistic, and everything that isn't is cute beyond belief! ^v^
What ever would we do without your skills?

Well you guys can do a lot without my skills, but thank you Tsubashi-dono.  ^^
Real thanks should go to the Inkscape developers for producing the tools that made this vector graphics-only scene possible.  ^___^

QuoteMore coming later, I'm not at home for the moment, and this satalite connection is a bit shaky. Gomen nasai
*bows apologetically*

Ewwww.... Sat-based internet,... sounded like a good concept way-back-when, but poor in execution.  T___T;
No problemo, Tsubashi-dono.  ^^

QuoteNow who wants the yuri?

*does crazy over-fence jump from thread*

Oh now,... a little indulgence once in a while never hurts.  You should see my concept for DragonflyBSD-tan, and her unhealthy obsession with Amiga-chan.  ^^

Course, I can't say I'll ever be a yuri fan, since that stuff doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as,... say,... the DSL siblings performing dentistry.  ^^;

Quote*pops up from behind fence*

Yeah, this'll be new for me. I usually ship Mac and PC...XD

Oh,... I didn't know you were in the manufacturing field, sending off Mac and PC units to retail shops.  I did know Nejin-san was a pirate, though, and hence used to transporting goods and services -- but I always saw you as a fashion designer.  ^^

NejinOniwa

QuoteOh,... I didn't know you were in the manufacturing field, sending off Mac and PC units to retail shops. I did know Nejin-san was a pirate, though, and hence used to transporting goods and services -- but I always saw you as a fashion designer. ^^
Er...
Now, I wonder.
Is this a so magnificently executed irony that even I cannot be sure of it (and this I hope, for the greater good of man/pigkind!)...

...or is it possible that...C-Chan...does not know...the meaning of "shipping"?
Please say no. Otherwise I'll be Zetsuboshita'd hardcore style.
Dondake~

Bella

QuoteOh now,... a little indulgence once in a while never hurts. You should see my concept for DragonflyBSD-tan, and her unhealthy obsession with Amiga-chan. ^^

Hmmm...DragonflyBSD-tan is a Miggy fangirl?

QuoteCourse, I can't say I'll ever be a yuri fan, since that stuff doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as,... say,... the DSL siblings performing dentistry. ^^;

I ain't ever gonna live that down, huh?

QuoteOh,... I didn't know you were in the manufacturing field, sending off Mac and PC units to retail shops. I did know Nejin-san was a pirate, though, and hence used to transporting goods and services -- but I always saw you as a fashion designer. ^^

Heehee, yes, I used to ship Commodores, but then the overhead got to great ;)

QuoteEr...
Now, I wonder.
Is this a so magnificently executed irony that even I cannot be sure of it (and this I hope, for the greater good of man/pigkind!)...

I concur! XD

C-Chan

QuoteEr...
Now, I wonder.

...or is it possible that...C-Chan...does not know...the meaning of "shipping"?
Please say no. Otherwise I'll be Zetsuboshita'd hardcore style.

*sighs*

INFIDEL!!!!!!!!!!  ^0^

*whiplash*

To assume that IIIIIIIIIIIIII.... the Great C-chan.... doth not know the meaning of the word "shipping",....?!!!!

The gaul of it all, I say...!! >0<

*clears throat and opens Merriam-Webster's dictionary*

*reads*

shipping
Function:
   noun
Date:
   14th century

1 a: passage on a ship b: ships c: the body of ships in one place or belonging to one port or country
2: the act or business of one that ships

*sweatdrops*

Wow,... THAT used to be the printed dictionary of choice?  How doth the Internet change things.  T__T

*toss dictionary and opens Dictionary.com*

ship·ping      /ˈʃɪpɪŋ/
â€"noun
1.   the act or business of a person or thing that ships.
2.   a number of ships, esp. merchant ships, taken as a whole; tonnage.
3.   Obsolete. a voyage.

Arabic:    Ø§Ù,,سÙ'ُفُن
Chinese (Simplified):    èˆ¹èˆ¶ï¼ˆæ€»ç§°ï¼‰
Chinese (Traditional):    èˆ¹èˆ¶ï¼ˆç¸½ç¨±ï¼‰
Czech:    loďstvo
Danish:    skibe
Dutch:    schepen
Estonian:    laevad
Finnish:    laivat
French:    navires
German:    der Schiffbestand
Greek:    Î½Î±Ï...Ï,,ιλία
Hungarian:    hajók; hajózás; szállítás
Icelandic:    skipakostur
Indonesian:    perkapalan
Italian:    naviglio
Japanese:    èˆ¹
Korean:    ì,, ë°•
Latvian:    flote; kuÄ£i
Lithuanian:    laivai
Norwegian:    skip(sfart), sjøfart
Polish:    statki, okrÄ™ty
Portuguese (Brazil):    frota
Portuguese (Portugal):    frota mercante
Romanian:    flotă
Russian:    ÑÑƒÐ´Ð°, морской Ñ,,лоÑ,
Slovak:    loďstvo
Slovenian:    ladjevje
Spanish:    flota
Swedish:    sjöfart, skepp, fartyg
Turkish:    gemiler

Ah yes, much better.  ^___^

I'll let you stew in the juices of your own waywardness for a while, until I permit you to crawl back and prostrate yourself before me in awe of my utter infallibility.  Â¯0¯

Now then,... Am I not merciful?  Â¯v¯

QuoteHmmm...DragonflyBSD-tan is a Miggy fangirl?

[Rabid] fangirl.  ^^

QuoteI ain't ever gonna live that down, huh?

Nope.  Sorry, it's a fetish thing.  *__*

QuoteHeehee, yes, I used to ship Commodores, but then the overhead got to great

Bless your heart, Bella-san.  ^^
I may have to ask you to ship some of these once enough orders come in:

http://www.insidesocal.com/click/2008/01/the_pclinuxos_computer_every_d.html

NejinOniwa

First of all, C-Chan, that swedish translation isn't entirely correct ^-^;

But secondly...no, I'll be merciful - just take a visit to UrbanDictionary.com and you'll feel much better. ^-^;

*walks outside and screams in agony*

Bella

Quote*sighs*

INFIDEL!!!!!!!!!! ^0^

*whiplash*

To assume that IIIIIIIIIIIIII.... the Great C-chan.... doth not know the meaning of the word "shipping",....?!!!!

Shipping is short for "relationship"

Nuff said :P

QuoteBless your heart, Bella-san. ^^
I may have to ask you to ship some of these once enough orders come in:

http://www.insidesocal.com/click/2008/01/the_pclinuxos_computer_every_d.html

Wow! That's awesome!

NejinOniwa

Shipping is short for "relationship"

Nuff said :P
Bella-san, you're doing it wrong!
The term 'Shipping' is basically a fan-term for people promoting/supporting a pairing (relationship). Not the pairing itself.
*hem-hem*
*has had his days of this stuff too*

C-Chan

*brushes aside Urban-whatchamacalit.com*

[snobbishly]  Humpf!  the mind of the great C-chan is FAAAAAAR too sophisticated and petit-bourgeois to even acknowledge the exact of urban and net slang.  Â¯v¯

As they say in my neck of the woods:  Esas pulgas no brincan en mi petate.  Â¯__¯

*snort*

Sorry,... association of "shipping" with ships and packages has been locked in read-only mode, "ls -l rwxr--r--".  C-chan wins and RULEZ all~!   Everyone else fail like so....   ^.^

In fairness, this does bring back memories of way-back-when I used to have to deal with inner-city teenagers in the States.  Yes, they were rowdy, vicious, destructive, disillusioned, unambitious, disrespectful, gullible, simple-minded, foul-mouthed, sex-crazed little monsters ("little" age wise, not size wise as they were bigger than cornstalks).  

But the only thing that gave me hope that things would work out in the future was that,... despite everything,... they all at least expressed a yearning and interest for horticulture.

Instead of calling each other by some crude and inappropriate slang term, they voiced their opposition to this shameless self-deprecation by opting to call themselves plants instead, more specifically herbs.

Every day, boy and girl alike, would say the same thing:

"What up, herb!"
"Word!  He's like, a total herb!"
"You a herb!"
"Herb!"

I was so impressed by such dedicated self-censorship, I even asked them in class one day why they didn't simply opt to elaborate on more specific herbs, like rosemary, thyme, oregano, marjoram, mint or lavender.

The fact that they didn't know what I was talking about confused me a bit, but I'm sure it was because they did, after all, have a 2-minute attention span.  Plus they were worse at English than I was at the time, given that they were pronouncing "herb" without making the "h" silent.  

*sigh*

Hopefully the newer generations are sharper....  -v-

Bella

Thanks for the tale...but...did....did I miss something....?

O__o

Tsubashi

Quote*brushes aside Urban-whatchamacalit.com*

[snobbishly] Humpf! the mind of the great C-chan is FAAAAAAR too sophisticated and petit-bourgeois to even acknowledge the exact of urban and net slang. ¯v¯

Don't worry, senpai; I didn't get it either ^-^'

QuoteEsas pulgas no brincan en mi petate.

lol, I'll have to remember that one ^v^
*writes in his quote database*

Quote from: "C-Chan"...[story]...

That's rather interesting. I wonder why they decided to do that? I certainly wish some people at school would do the same.
Though I never knew you taught horticulture! I think that's pretty cool!

QuoteThanks for the tale...but...did....did I miss something....?

If I'm not mistaken the connection is as follows:

"Shipping" --> Slang --> Teenagers (who use lots of slang) --> story
-Tsu

NejinOniwa

Horticulture? Hooo~ Interesting.

Quotegiven that they were pronouncing "herb" without making the "h" silent.
Wait, IS the "H" supposed to be silent in that word? C-Chan...
NEVER SILENCE THE H-

Ok, shut up, me. Ecchi na no wa ikenai toomoimasu, as we say, now shut up. Stupid. -.-

And whuzzat about fleas in a bed roll? Or does simply Babelfish fail again?