C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno the fox

Ooooh.
Nice minis.
I'm not really sure who that little nekomimi next to Pcdos is but she sure is cute.
.....And don't worry C-chan, I'm not going to make a mess all over your thread by exploding...When I get overloaded by really good pics..I do this..

*Freezes and turns a light blue, in a style similar of Emuii-Tan*

*Recovers several seconds later*

Ahh, there we go.
Anyway.
GJ C-chan.

Bella

ZOMG I just saw that finished Rhapsody/NT-sama pic! It's awesome ^_^

QuoteScrew any other works, YOU ARE DRAWING NT-tan NEXT.

Whoohoo!!!!

*chants*

NT-SAN!

NT-SAN!

NT-SAN!

QuoteAnd sorry, d00d, but I'm actually going to be drawing Solstice characters next. This is to help my brother with his upcoming novel, so even MorphOS-tan and the other Amigoids might have to be delayed a little since, regrettably, family comes first. -v-

That's your brother's novel? Cool!

You've really got some talent in you family :)

C-Chan

QuoteOoooh.
Nice minis.
I'm not really sure who that little nekomimi next to Pcdos is but she sure is cute.

Don't worry, I feel the same way too (not knowing what the heck she is, but what the hell,... she's cute.  ^.^'

Quote.....And don't worry C-chan, I'm not going to make a mess all over your thread by exploding...When I get overloaded by really good pics..I do this..

*Freezes and turns a light blue, in a style similar of Emuii-Tan*

*Recovers several seconds later*

Ahh, there we go.
Anyway.
GJ C-chan.

Thank you, Kitsune.  ^__^

I should clarify, though, that I'm a strong adherent to the Golden Rule!  ^0^

"Do onto others as you want them to do onto you."  

In other words, If I explode in other threads, it's cause I'm half-hoping they'll explode in mine in return.  ^__^
But freezing's okay too.  ^.^
(Heck, I've even turned myself into pudding once....)

QuoteZOMG I just saw that finished Rhapsody/NT-sama pic! It's awesome

Fufufu... glad to make the benevolent Bella-san happy.  ^__^
My job here is finished, I can retire now.... -v-

*wanders off whistling*

QuoteThat's your brother's novel? Cool!

You've really got some talent in you family

Thank you Bella-san.  ^__^
Not sure if it's your cup of tea (although it might be with all the drama), but I do hope you'll give it a read when it comes out.  ^__~
I do have to thank Fedora-dono and Tsubashi-dono for letting me buy some ad space.

I just wish I knew beforehand it wasn't enough to help cover server expenses.... *grumble grumble* ¬¬

Icelilly

NT-SAMA!!!!!!!!! >/////<
*slaps self*
Forgive me. I fell in love for a minute. ^^;

And..... Just like predicted, the pic looks insanely awesome! Great job! <3

As for your chibis....

KAWAII!!!!! >///< *hugs them*

Bella

Oh, and in my Rhapsody/NT swoonage I didn't even say how adorable PC/MSDOS-chan are!!!!

I gotta draw them someday :D

C-Chan

*stares at giant Pu-chan AVI starting at him*

PU-PU-..... PUMA-CHAN BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*C-chan gets fried*

CaptBrenden

A mikuru beam is superior.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

In your dreams....  T___T

*tosses Captain a bear*

There,... take your teddy and go back to your thread to request perverted, unmentionable stuff with 3.1-sama and 95-tan.  TvT

CaptBrenden

a beautiful woman that lacks impossibly large mammerys a loli does not make.  She is oldest after all ^_^  Be respectful to your elders. and two girls togeather is just beauty times two.   I dont here any chastizement of lily for the suprize man smex obssesion
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Probably cause their over-aged men at least (I know you're not fooling me with that not-a-loli excuse, setting aside the incestuous aspect of your proposal.... T__T)

Okay, that's enough out of yoU!  Go on!  Shoo!  Scat!  Git!  Leave me be with my PU-CHAN!!!!!!!!  ^0^

*sprays thread with roach repellent*

(besides, I drew OLDER ones than her)  `v'

C-Chan

Hmmmm,....
Suffered a bit of Artistic Block when it came to Solstice characters, and also to the Userspace Gang characters too (must be the reason why I took so damn long mulling over FreeBSD-tan's dress.

I was getting nowhere fast, so figured I'd keep one of my promises for a change and see if that could get me back in the drawing mood.  -.-

And yep, sure did,.... CAUSE NOW I'M FINALLY ENGAGED FULL FORCE WITH MOS-CHAN AND CO.!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Not much to look at now but this lousy vector sketch, which is really just a quick continuation of an undisclosed project I worked on back in December, plus the original color scheme used by Raffaele-san....  

But oh baby, with her vectorized,... Let's just say I'm just getting started.!!!!!  ^V^

Just as a frame of reference, that vector sketch of my darling MOSchan doesn't represent even 4% of the final target drawing!  This one, I vow, will be a drawing for the ages!!!!!  A fitting tribute to the beautiful Amigoid family!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Aw yeah, I'm psyched!!  ^___^

Aurora Borealis

Cute! And good timing posting her up because in the wiki logo picture, I wanted to add in a chibi MOS-tan but at the time I didn't know which rendition was the finalized one!

C-Chan

QuoteCute! And good timing posting her up because in the wiki logo picture, I wanted to add in a chibi MOS-tan but at the time I didn't know which rendition was the finalized one!

Thank you Auora!  ^___^

And glad that you asked since Raffaele-san did, in fact, produce A LOT of MOS-chan sketches (many of them unpublished -- suppose I should encourage him to open up a gallery).  This one here just happens to be my all-time favorite (and also the one he provided the most sketches for) ^^

He also provided a lot of detail about her personality and interests (and when I say a lot, I mean there was aboslutely no skimping out on details), so this is by no means the final rendition of her.  More than likely I will readjust the color, maybe the shoes, certainly her arms accordingly.  ^.^

On the other hand, I may do so only after I have vector-sketched the rest of the characters (and critters) in this image.  ^.^

Bella

QuoteHmmmm,....
Suffered a bit of Artistic Block when it came to Solstice characters, and also to the Userspace Gang characters too (must be the reason why I took so damn long mulling over FreeBSD-tan's dress.

I was getting nowhere fast, so figured I'd keep one of my promises for a change and see if that could get me back in the drawing mood. -.-

Man, I hate artist's block...

QuoteJust as a frame of reference, that vector sketch of my darling MOSchan doesn't represent even 4% of the final target drawing! This one, I vow, will be a drawing for the ages!!!!! A fitting tribute to the beautiful Amigoid family!!!!!!!!!! ^V^

She's so pretty! I can't wait to see this drawing...I'm sure it'll be you best to date ;010

And she really does match with Raffaele's renditions, too!

Gussy Keniji

QuoteHmmmm,....

I was getting nowhere fast, so figured I'd keep one of my promises for a change and see if that could get me back in the drawing mood. -.-

Whoo, boy I feel ya on that note...Art Block is no fun >_<;

QuoteJust as a frame of reference, that vector sketch of my darling MOSchan doesn't represent even 4% of the final target drawing! This one, I vow, will be a drawing for the ages!!!!! A fitting tribute to the beautiful Amigoid family!!!!!!!!!! ^V^
MOS-chan is real cute dood  :3 *pinches her cheeks*

And the fact that this will get even better is given me goosebumps ^^

"Wut..."