C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

*zooms into thread*

Great news!  Progress is going good!  Just need shading and hands!!!!!!!  ^v^

Oh and yes, paid homage to the runner-up as well (SURPRISE! but I reckon some of you saw that coming... ^.^).

Besides, the two mamas make a wonderful pair.  ^___^

Okay, gotta go!  Sleep --> Wake up early --> Finish drawing --> Reply to other art threads.  -v-

*zooms out of thread*

Gussy Keniji

*Teleports into thread*

Ah, great progress indeed, a Mini MSDOS-tan (which is uber-cute :3) AND an epic pic in the making, I commend thee on your work C-chan.

And yeah both NT-tan and Rhap-tan make a good pair ^^, hmm wonder why?

"Wut..."

Bella

ZOMG!!!! I love it! I didn't see that coming actually ;)

QuoteAnd yeah both NT-tan and Rhap-tan make a good pair ^^, hmm wonder why?

I believe I can answer that ^_^

Just as NT-san is often considered the mother of all NT-based Win-tans (NT workstation, 2000, XP, etc.), **word on the street** is that Rhapsody may be the momma of the OS X kittygirls....

They were both radical departures from Apple's and MS's original, DOS-based OSs...Though not the pinnacle of perfection, both were the start of more stability and power for their companies OS's. Put simply, they're both adorable sever mommas whom have given us the OSs we have come to love!

C-Chan

Thank you Gussy, Bella-san!  ^__^
And to top it all off,.... I FINISHED IT!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

Now awaiting Aurora-dono's micro-chibis (I'll PM you with the SVG file shortly.... ^.^).

And now that my work is complete, time to check on everyone else's.  ^__^

Darknight_88

Very nice. The lightning its really good!

I specially lke NT-tan here. But you know...you kinda inversed roles between 95 OSR2.5 and her...NT its more..."endowed".
>_>

Screw any other works, YOU ARE DRAWING NT-tan NEXT.

C-Chan

Sorry,... you and the Captain traumatized me about OSR 2.5-sama, so I promised to make the next Windows-tan I would draw flat-chested just to compensate.  ^.^'

(Nah, but seriously.... all the reference pictures I saw of NT weren't exactly XPesque, so........ "piggy saw, piggy drew"...  -v-)

And sorry, d00d, but I'm actually going to be drawing Solstice characters next.  This is to help my brother with his upcoming novel, so even MorphOS-tan and the other Amigoids might have to be delayed a little since, regrettably, family comes first.  -v-

For more info on Solstice:

http://www.verytragicalmirth.com/solstice.htm

Darknight_88

but NT-tan isn't flatchested >_>

Good luck with the solstice project then.

CaptBrenden

QuoteI specially lke NT-tan here. But you know...you kinda inversed roles between 95 OSR2.5 and her...NT its more..."endowed".
>_>

suddently im reminded of the scean where chiyochan is jumping up and down saying "give it back!" to sakaki talking about how sakaki stole her height, and then osaka and tomo start doing the same over breast size.  "give it back!!"

Yeah, give NT back her boobies.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Hmmmmmmmm........... ^^

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/10622/1181909345930.jpg

Now I'm thinking maybe I can use this boob thing as something of a bargaining chip.... @v@

*starts scheming*

infinity_zero

Oh... Nice Picture. > < b

C-Chan

Thank you, infinity-sama.  ^___^

CaptBrenden

QuoteNow I'm thinking maybe I can use this boob thing as something of a bargaining chip.... @v@

HAHAHA only if you aknowlage that as the true linux ^_^
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteHAHAHA only if you aknowlage that as the true linux

BWAHAHA!!!!!!You wish she looked like this....

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/albums/userpics/11522/beryl.jpg

Oh well,... guess NT-san stays flat as a board then.  ^.^

In any event, I know the half-life of Topicless Thread posts is only... like.... 2 minutes, so I'll bring these girls home too. ^__^

Aurora Borealis

HOLY CARP THAT'S AWESOME!! ;019

Adding in NT-tan was good too, to appease her supporters in that heated, final round of that tournament. They're both winners!

Now it will be time for me to do my part! When adding in OS-tans and related characters, I will add in some canon ones as well as at least one OS-tan from each faction in C-Chan's Annex Project as well least one character (whether it be an OS-tan, app-tan, virus-tan, etc.) created by each artist on OSC to make things very diverse!

C-Chan

QuoteHOLY CARP THAT'S AWESOME!!

Carp.... fufu... I thought only trout could be holy. ^___^
Just kidding. Thank you, Aurora-dono!  ^.^

QuoteAdding in NT-tan was good too, to appease her supporters in that heated, final round of that tournament. They're both winners!

Yepper.  ^__^
Besides, you know me,... I wouldn't be happy if I just drew ONE character.  Variety is the Spice of Life!  ^v^

QuoteNow it will be time for me to do my part! When adding in OS-tans and related characters, I will add in some canon ones as well as at least one OS-tan from each faction in C-Chan's Annex Project as well least one character (whether it be an OS-tan, app-tan, virus-tan, etc.) created by each artist on OSC to make things very diverse!

WOOHOO!!!!!!  I knew I could count on Aurora-dono!!!!  ^V^
Now I know this is going to blow people's mind away!  ^___^