C-chan Concoctions

Started by C-Chan, April 01, 2007, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

great job sir pig! ^^ don't know much else to say other than that. ^^;;
Although, they might end up randomly in a doodle in class one day. XD;;

an interesting way to "anti-alias" bit I guess it gets the job done. :3

Ah, sou sou, I realize how hard it would be to separate the lineart from the color, so I'll just work on the background for OS/2-tan. ^^;
And I have midterms coming up in the next week, so you may have to wait until that's all over and done with. ^^;;

CaptBrenden

QuoteOn the slip that BeOS-tan is writing, I can decipher "Party of 25" and "C-Chan special"

Ehehehe...I don't think a small pig will be enough to serve 25 people! ^^;

Party 25, just means table 25.  That would be me.  *holds up the little metal stand with a white plastic card with a 25 on it*  She needs to hurry up with my lunch!

and I second the "i see a yuki and haruhi" bit, but looks good.  Maybe its just the background gradiant you chose to go with it, but the colors for the uniforms seem.. Off... I dont even know how to describe it. I look at the pictures and they look wonderful and i cant find as single item "wrong" with it, but it dosent feel right either.. maybe its just the shades clashing with the background, im not sure.

Anyhow, keep up the good work.  I shall have to get working one of these days -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Quotegreat job sir pig! ^^ don't know much else to say other than that. ^^;;
Although, they might end up randomly in a doodle in class one day. XD;;

Thank you, SleepyD.  ^__^
I've been tempted to work on a Viru-tan for a loooooooooooooong time now, and in fact I had a very different design in mind for this gift pic.  (one which had Viru-tan with her minion virustans)

I still remember your "multi-tasking" OS/2 doodle, although I'm shamed to admit I forgot to color that one.... ^___^

Quotean interesting way to "anti-alias" bit I guess it gets the job done. :3

Might be more trouble than it's worth, but I'll cover both methods (within Inkscape and out) in my tutorials anyway.  

QuoteAh, sou sou, I realize how hard it would be to separate the lineart from the color, so I'll just work on the background for OS/2-tan. ^^;
And I have midterms coming up in the next week, so you may have to wait until that's all over and done with. ^^;;

Fortunately, since you have the original SVG, you can just delete the background and plop in a new one.  No need to Lasso or Magic Wand or anything.  ^v^

QuoteAnyhow, keep up the good work. I shall have to get working one of these days -_-

Thank you Captain, although ZOMG!!!!!!!!!  @O@
Haven't seen praise like that since,...... damn, like last year.  ^^'
(PCLOS-tan doesn't count, since she was more Bella-san's work).

I missed ya.... -v-

QuoteParty 25, just means table 25. That would be me. *holds up the little metal stand with a white plastic card with a 25 on it* She needs to hurry up with my lunch!

Yep, precisely.  ^^

*summons Viru-tan*

You heard him, the Captain needs his House Salad fast!  ^v^

Quoteand I second the "i see a yuki and haruhi" bit, but looks good.

Ah yeah, I could copy and paste my explanation about Yuki and Haruhi, but too lazy too.... ^.^

QuoteMaybe its just the background gradiant you chose to go with it, but the colors for the uniforms seem.. Off... I dont even know how to describe it. I look at the pictures and they look wonderful and i cant find as single item "wrong" with it, but it dosent feel right either.. maybe its just the shades clashing with the background, im not sure.

Admittedly, it might be too much green.  ^^
But no problemo, as it's really more of a temporary background until I can find/make something better, and besides I can change the gradient to any other color....  -v-

Probably red or salmon.

Silentbob

I haven't commented on your latest work, sorry.   But then, you know I liek it.   :P          My friend who's a BeOS/Zeta fan, will definitely like BeOS-tan too.  

Anyhoo, like the Captain says, keep up the good work.   :3

C-Chan

Thank you AmigaBob!!!  ^v^

Just don't forget to tell your friend that BeOS-chan isn't my character!  ^^'
(just another one of my random rendering jobs to give little-known OS-tans some exposure.... ^.^)

CaptBrenden

I like bacon bits and ham on my salad :9
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

>__>

>v>

*pours synthetic bacon bits over salad*

*mix mix mix*

*chops up Nova Scotia lox that's been sitting in the sun too long*

*dumps lox into salad*

*mix mix mix*

*sets on Viru-tan's tray*

Bon Appetite!  ^o^

C-Chan

Oh, right.....
This is just to let everyone know that I have not forgotten this little side-project, and hope to get it done within reasonable time.

Be warned that this is a fairly early beta.....  ^__^'

I may rethink some details on the treasure chest and type font (and yes, I still need to draw out her hands).

Aurora, you might be getting an idea as to where to position your famous microchibis.  ^__^
(e.g., Darwin-tan will be on Rhapsody-san's hands)

Aurora Borealis

That is such a cute rendering of Rhapsody-tan, but I will not faint from the awesomeness just yet because she will be even more awesome when the picture is finished!

Okay, when it's my turn to do my part with the adding in the microchibis, which ones should I add in and where?

C-Chan

Thank you, Aurora-dono.  ^v^

Yeah, no prob no prob, I'll draw guides for how and where I need the microchibis sprinkled throughout the logo.  

As for as "who" is concerned, I only really need Darwin-chan and InuT to appear definitely (they're actually having something of a snowball fight, with InuT tossing bones and Darwin tossing some bugs right back).  For everyone else, I desire to let your imagination run wild and free.  The more random the OS-tan selection (like with you're flying scene in Zerosanity, where you even catch Freespire in the pic), the better.  ^.^

Gussy Keniji

Aww I'm drowning in Rhap-chan's eyes, the fact that this here pic will exceed in awesomness makes me giddy with schoolgirl-ish anticipation.

"Wut..."

Alfamille

QuoteIn this case, something came up that required making a very nice present to a very important person. -v-

All the rest is Alfamille's fault. ^v^

*points at Alfamille*

No Carbonara for you!  ;054

Quote from: "C-Chan"Oh, right.....
This is just to let everyone know that I have not forgotten this little side-project, and hope to get it done within reasonable time.

Be warned that this is a fairly early beta.....  ^__^'

I may rethink some details on the treasure chest and type font (and yes, I still need to draw out her hands).

SWEET!  ^_^

Gotta love her for she was illustrated, I'd give money on that box if I can always see something adorable and attractive like that everyday!

But yes, honestly it needs a little bit work for that one.

Icelilly

Awww!!!!!!! >//////<
She's so cute! I can't wait to see the final copy! I can already tell it's gonna look great!

Bella

Rhapsody-sama is soooo cute! Her eyes are gorgeous!

Can't wait to see her all done!

C-Chan

Thank y'all!  ^v^
Never imagined the vector sketch would generate so much luv, but there you go then!  ^__^

I admit I haven't gotten a chance to work on this, but I do have Friday off and can devote some time to finishing Rhapsody-chan (and the rest of the .... *chuckles mischievously*.... "pic").  ^.^

In any event, since I'm no longer in that loony Hurt&Heal game, allow me to give my darling MSDOS-chan a good home... -v-

Could do a Mini PCDOS-tan sooner than later, since they're basically identical.  ^___^