What Manga are you reading?

Started by Gummster, March 28, 2007, 09:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Soooo, I'm about two chapters into Negima.

NejinOniwa

KaguXMokou is way too much two-way-TSUN/YAN for me to enjoy, most of the time...

Besides, nothing beats KeineXMokou as far as that is concerned imo...I mean, whom else is the poor hakutaku supposed to target? RINNOSUKE? >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Xeon

Is Horo really that flat in the mango? Couldn't have guessed that.

Not really, Horos at least a B or C cup. But you can never be too careful with them Australians and their anti-pedo laws *More-so if said Manga is drawn by the erotic doujin meister Koume Keito* -w-.

Now attempting *Attempting as in the only Korean I know is where's the bathroom and Is their pork in this* to read a South Korean Manga about what it seems a Racing Queen who sings and poses to make Motorcycles go faster??? *Ala Macross*.

It seems everyone has read the entire translated touhou doujinshi it seems.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

And JOO should do it too. It's good for you.

Ultimaninja

Xeon

QuoteAnd JOO should do it too. It's good for you.
Of course I do Nejin. I still have the entire 26gb*or more* of touhou doujinery saved on my com for prosperity.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

The world can never have too much of touhou doujinry, can it -w-

Whilst I might mention, Ennui Akadoko is so damn awesome.

CaptBrenden

Actually Rinnsosuke x keine is a popular pairing for her. I prefer kagu x moko as they are ying and yang, they compliment each other perfectly.  Firey tomboy and dainty princess, white and black. Both Keine and Eirin seem to me part of that ying and yang, as both of them have someone thats nuts about them that is their comfort and care giver, and both of which may be gone some day (Eirin also taking the hourai elixer is a fanon assumption, I think shes too wise for that) and in the end, its going to be just Kaguya and Mokou. They are each others most important person and they will always be there for each other. Besides if you look how they interact in canon works, mokou x kaguya is practicly canon :p

There really should be a shipping thread...

Anyhow, like I was saying, I'm drafting out a Kagu x moko doujin revolving around Moko trying to restore her fathers honor to settle things (Keines saggestion) so she sets off to complete the impossible tasks from the Kaguyahime legend (which no mortal could complete, but for Mokou...) and when she does Kaguya takes it as a marrige proposal. Halarity ensues.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

That sounds like an interesting setting indeed -w- Fight-o with it, hope it comes out well!

Still can't say I agree with you on the KaguXMokou, and frankly Rinnosuke-ing just about ANYONE seems so much like wasting a character (MarisaXRinnosuke is possibly the worst pairing ever in my book) - I suppose the lack of definite male characters (and the presence of MANnosuke) makes anything but strawberry-mode rageworthy as hell. Not that I dislike (regular) Rinnosuke as a character, but, well, yeah, being the sole male just about anywhere where there is a strong female cast makes you pretty disqualified...plus, he's weak. -.-

...yeah, it definitely seems like we need a pairing thread. >_>

stewartsage

May be reading Fullmetal Alchemist soon, the girlfriend's reading through it so I am considering doing the same.

stewartsage

Still reading Negima, but now I'm reading Hellsing and Kurogane Pukapuka Tai.  That last one, I don't even know....

superworm

knights a genial manga read it ;001

stewartsage

Okay, caught up on Negima and keeping pace with K-On! for a while but now I'm reading through Maid-sama and Maria Holic.

zjhentohlauedy

My my, aren't you lovely~