What is the origin of your nickname?

Started by Exa, January 03, 2007, 07:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

momo-san: i think it's cool! yum yum cannabalism! =D

nejin-san: eh, you probably wouldn't be alone.....you'd be messing my hair up or doing something to annoy me xD, dan would be sitting next to the fancy chair, on his laptop, playing megaman..... >_>;, donovan would be doing one of 3 things: 1. sitting with me in his lap 2. laughing at me in some way 3. helping you. , while james would be off in the corner sneering at how stupid we all are. :\

vae-san: everyone that imagines it helps keep the dream alive. :3

seamore-san: ehhh......i can't say i'd mind the dracula motif, in fact i'd probably love it. my fangs are a tad longer than most people's because they grew in weird. not to mention blood is a tasty little delacasy once in awhile..... :]
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Oh i have one fang that sticks out (literally) , but that's because i had a double set of adult front teeth in my upper jaw... That plus my jaw is a bit too small to fit all my teeth, it mutated a bit due to an accident i had while i was young...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Speaking of teeth accidents, my left upper front teeth is a replacement...lost it at judo practice when I was 9 -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vaereth

Afraid of lossing theet very much cuz I nearly lost some when was 11-12 ;026
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Chocofreak13

i had 3 sets of canines for awhile. my top adult set grew in OVER my baby set cause the baby set refuse to leave. thus, when the babys fell out and the adults dropped down, it left them longer than the rest of the teeth. but there is also a gap in the teeth behind them (they are in front of everyone else, thus there is gum space. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Vaereth

Yeah the teeth problem always was the most difficult, painful and sometimes expensive thing ;026 especially when the baby set refuse to leave or  the adult set refuse to grow
Wit beyond measure is man\'s greatest treasure^^

I apologize for my English in advance, because it isn\'t my natural language. So if you see any mistakes or you don\'t understand what I\'m saying, please don\'t hesitate and tell me about your misunderstanding or where I have made a language mistake.

Smokey

Don't even get me started... i had surgery done on my upper jaw to remove my front teeth, had 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled with a choppy anasthetic, and i need another surgery to remove my right upper wisdom tooth... among other things...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

One of my fillings, a pretty deep one, fell out once, and the nerve beneath was exposed...

...that went on unfixed for a year or so...

THE PAIN

Smokey

i know how that feels, but believe me that's not as bad as having two wisdom teeth pulled with a shoddy anasthetic... God, i wanted to kill my dentist, heck i wanted to kill myself... I took 1200mg of ibuprofen and it didn't do shit... :(
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Let's hope I'm not onto that train, then.

What's more, ever got that schlick schlob of pink, suffocating pain inserted into your mouth?

Making prosthetics is fukken painful. Plus, I did that when I was like what, 9 years old, first time?
Fuckdamn.

Smokey

Nope never had that, luckily when i had my (adult) front teeth surgically removed, there was another set to replace them... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Well, be damn sure not to lose those. That'll be a damn pain if you do >_>

Smokey

Yeah, i can imagine... i also wouldn't be surprised to find my jaw mutated enough to produce yet another set... ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama

Nico The Hacker

Well mine did occurred when I was trying to hack some Pokémon-roms some years ago =^^=. Nico is just short for /\/1c01/\1 ;018

Smokey

Damn, you were on a roll with a normal dutch name there (Nico) but you had to make it into a hard to pronounce scandinavian one, eh? ^_^
Thanks Fedora-sama