Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I learned the importance of backing up/saving when i was using my 386 wich had parity sensitive memory... (really non-fault-tolerant)
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Siya

Alright, I tried making FCL-tan's page.  I hope I didn't utterly fail.  I don't want to be the kind of person who just bumbles through all these profiles, leaving everyone else to clean up the mistakes I leave in my wake...

So, if I done bad, let me know! D:

Aurora Borealis

I know what it is like to permanently lose all of my stuff on the computer! This is weird but 3 years ago when I was configuring something in the System Preferences, all of my stuff mysteriously got wiped out for good! I lost a couple years worth of drawings, photos and website files ;__;

I checked out FCL-tan's article and it's not bad at all! ;010

I went and updated SuSE-tan's and Tinfoil Hat-tan's articles.

And here are a few new wiki avis that I made a couple days ago: (and the fact that I almost always post new avis in sets of threes is purely coincedental)

Mac System 4.2-tan

Mac System 4.4-tan

Yggdrasil Linux-tan

Smokey

Suweeeeet!!!!! (FCL-tan that is... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

Ghostzilla-tan's article is done!  I figured all the characters that have found their way into the site's headers should get done, ASAP.

Hurrah for the new avatars! ^__^
*snatches away Yggdrasil-tan*

Aurora Borealis

That's the spirit, Siya! Git R' Done! :D Didn't know that Firefox-tan often gets busted for Ghostzilla-tan's actions... That there has a lot of comedy potential! :D

Just got two more articles done: Macintosh System 4.4-tan and Macintosh System 6-tan! *pant* System 6-tan's article was extremely difficult for me x__x but I got it done ha ha! That is a BIG DEAL to me! But in her article includes a huge footnote full of conundrums due to the inconsistency of information on several Mac sites! I don't get it... How could one of the most revered Mac OSes have some of the most inconsistent information?! This baffles me! ARRRRGH! >__<

Smokey

That's the internet for ya...
If you'll dig deep enough, you'll always find a page/article contradicting what you've just all found... :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

iDarbert

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"But in her article includes a huge footnote full of conundrums due to the inconsistency of information on several Mac sites! I don't get it... How could one of the most revered Mac OSes have some of the most inconsistent information?! This baffles me! ARRRRGH! >__<
What inconsistencies are we talking about here? Maybe I can help.

Kiso

I updated the Vistan article... a very small (close to insignificant) update considering the work I had put into the rest of it. But I guess it is because I lost my usually willing mood.

Well... at least I am getting a bit closer to what I want.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Smokey

Say I see that there are still no hardware-tans...
I am working on an ASUS-Tan based on my MoBo wich is still new....
Should i work her character out and post it?...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

ChainsawLinux-tan's article is....COMPREET!

Siya

QuoteDidn't know that Firefox-tan often gets busted for Ghostzilla-tan's actions... That there has a lot of comedy potential!
Ja!  Since Ghostzilla is only really designed to hide from someone in the same real-world room as the user, network administrators can still see all the sites that are being accessed.  However, since Ghostzilla's code is mostly based off of Mozilla engines that make Firefox work, netadmins see these sites as being accessed by Firefox.

...or, at least that's what I recall having read about it.

Kiso

Quote from: "Smokey"Say I see that there are still no hardware-tans...
I am working on an ASUS-Tan based on my MoBo wich is still new....
Should i work her character out and post it?...

Uhm... any bit of information is good. You can even start it as a stub, then work your way up to fine detailing.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Smokey

nice... will start working on that then...
Thanks Fedora-sama

C-Chan

A lot of good stuff I'm seeing here.  Keep up the great work!  ^^