Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Nice avis, everyone! I concur Adam-tan and 95 OSR 2.1-tan are especially cute!

And nice job C-Chan! Maybe some of my newer pix I'll make avis of.

C-Chan

Oh don't worry, I was gonna get to yours too (you have the best UNIX-sama, after all).  But I suppose if you want to get a head-start, that'll save me some load.  ^^

Aurora Borealis

Created article for Longhorn-tan and who she is/was. Now there are no longer any red links for the Windows-tans!

Plus... 2 new wiki avis!

Elive-tan

TRS DOS-tan

Btw, C-Chan and Bella...What wiki avis are you making now or planning to? (So I know which ones I should make to avoid there being double work)

C-Chan

Oh don't mind me,... for now I was just planning to make 100x100 cut-outs of existing pictures and posting them in the avatar gallery as placeholders of sorts.  Naturally, if you can make better-looking icons, feel free to replace with.  ^___^

Elive-tan and TRSDOS-chan look great, so off they go.  ^.^

Bella

QuoteOh don't worry, I was gonna get to yours too (you have the best UNIX-sama, after all). But I suppose if you want to get a head-start, that'll save me some load. ^^

QuoteBtw, C-Chan and Bella...What wiki avis are you making now or planning to? (So I know which ones I should make to avoid there being double work)

I dunno. Are we just making avis for the gallery, or with some plans to write an article soon thereafter in mind?

Cause I'm a bit superstitious...I don't like to make an avi and or article until I'm really sure of what I want to write...
Trust me, you'd have seen articles for half the DEC-tans by now if I had pictures to back them up ;)

Oooh, TRSDOS and Elive-tan! Man, I forgot about Elive-tan ^///^

C-Chan

Well I personally am just making wiki Avatars at this point, only because I still need to help Aurora finish the Zerosanity Xmas comic and can't spare too much time doing more than just that.  

For you gals, though, it's a different matter, and you can approach however you feel best.  Personally, it shouldn't be a problem having the List riddled with stubs, since at least visitors will be able to SEE what they sorta/kinda look like.  ^__^

Aurora Borealis

Just finished the articles for AOL-tan and Mixi-tan!

This morning, I tried to count all of the OS-tan article links that have been made and count the number that do have articles to find out the percent that do.

I counted... 254 OS-tan article links made, and 148 of those do have articles. And in percentage, that is ~58.2%!

C-Chan

WOOHOO!!!!  Can we say "Mission Getting Accomplished"?!  ^__^b

Icelilly

Quote from: "C-Chan"WOOHOO!!!!  Can we say "Mission Getting Accomplished"?!  ^__^b
Agreed! ^v^ *thumbs up*

NejinOniwa

JUST AS PLANNED *grin*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

I am very proud of the progress that has been made on the wiki but too bad I have not been keeping track of the stats until yesterday.

Now how about I try to find the percentage of characters that have wiki avis? :D

EDIT: Ha ha! I decided to do a little more than that!

CURRENT STATS OF THE OSC WIKI:

Windows-tans:  25*               *Forgot to add in Windows 97-tan!
   with articles: 24 (100%)  
   with wiki avis: 23 (95.83%)

Apple-tans: 26
   with articles: 19 (73.07%)
   with wiki avis: 21 (~80.76%)

DOS-tans: 9
   with articles: 8 (88.89%)
   with wiki avis: 7 (77.78%)

Linux-tans: 45
   with articles: 14 (31.11%)
   with wiki avis: 14 (31.11%)

Unix-tans: 19
   with articles: 3 (~15.79%)
   with wiki avis: 7 (~36.84%)

Other OS-tans: 36
   with articles: 15 (41.67%)
   with wiki avis: 11 (30.56%)

App-tans: 23
   with articles: 7 (~30.43%)
   with wiki avis: 9 (~39.13%)

Malware-tans: 26
   with articles: 18 (~69.23%)
   with wiki avis: 11 (~42.30%)

Moezilla: 5
   with articles: 5 (100%)
   with wiki avis: 5 (100%)

Site-tans: 21
   with articles: 20 (~95.23%)
   with wiki avis: 19 (~42.30%)

OS-kuns: 11
   with articles: 9 (81.81%)
   with wiki avis: 8 (72.72%) << Corrected this stat

Non OS-kuns: 2
   with articles: 2 (100%)
   with wiki avis: 2 (100%)

Malware-kuns: 6
   with articles: 4 (66.67%)
   with wiki avis: 0 (0%)

However unfortuneatly when adding up the numbers of all OS-tan articles total, I only came up with 253 instead of 254

C-Chan

Thank you for compiling this list, Aurora.

This will be very useful, although I should clarify that the OS-kun area only has 8 articles with wiki avis (haven't done one for DSL-kun yet, although that one I'll take from my CE-chan pic).

Aurora Borealis

Now there are 149 articles up, with the newest addition being Elive-tan's article created by Bella!

This brings the total # of Linux-tans with articles up to 15.

2 updated avis!

NeXTSTEP-tan

Darwin OS-tan

I'll be keeping track of these stats and post them up on a weekly basis.

C-Chan

OS-tan Wiki avis updated!!!!!!  ^v^

Wow!  It's impressive how much your drawing style has changed.  ^-^

Before I continue with the comic tonight, I'll create an avi for DSL-kun, as well as an updated one for DR-DOS-tan (using one of the shots from the comic).  ^___^

Bella

I worked on Elive and Ubuntu-tan's entries. I kept a lot of the original text from the Ubuntu article but made it fit in better (format wise), plus added there had been some fanart versions done...