Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelilly

Quote from: "C-Chan"
QuoteI'm currently working on a design for LimeWire-tan. If I can get her sketch down, just maybe I can write down an article on her. ^^

*springs to action*

*starry eyed*

YAY!!  Lilly-san finally decided to jump aboard in that respect!  *v*
I knew it was simply a matter of time.....  ^__^

There was a Limewire-tan produced some time ago, but she was drawn in a very realistic style and hardly what one would consider,... well,............ <__< .............. >__>  .................. "moe".  ^^;
There.... was? *stares at pic*
Damn... ;___; No worries! I will still complete it! Just for you C-Chan! ^___^

NejinOniwa

...ara? LimeWire? You as well, have been drawn into the Pirate-tans, i see? ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Well think of it this way,....

No one saved that Limewire-tan (more like American comicbook-style Limewire) in the gallery, so you could almost say it's lost forever and never existed..... ^^;

So yeah, we'll need a Limewire-tan, especially from I-c-e-L-i-l-l-y... san!  ^V^

Aurora Borealis

I created the Fark-tan article! So, how did I do for a first try?

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"...ara? LimeWire? You as well, have been drawn into the Pirate-tans, i see? ^^
Pirate-tans? Nah. It was the first thing that came to mind. ^__^

Quote from: "C-Chan"Well think of it this way,....

No one saved that Limewire-tan (more like American comicbook-style Limewire) in the gallery, so you could almost say it's lost forever and never existed..... ^^;

So yeah, we'll need a Limewire-tan, especially from I-c-e-L-i-l-l-y... san! ^V^
*blushie* >////<

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"I created the Fark-tan article! So, how did I do for a first try?
The article is well detailed. Awsome job Aurora-san! ^__^

Tsubashi

QuoteI created the Fark-tan article! So, how did I do for a first try?

See, I was right. All your excuses about not knowing how to edit were obvious lies! See, Fark-tan's page is documented proof that you are a natural wiki contributor! ^-^

QuoteNo one saved that Limewire-tan (more like American comicbook-style Limewire) in the gallery, so you could almost say it's lost forever and never existed..... ^^;

Well, we can't quite say that, lest the wakans declare our rewriting history, but if I remember correctly, not many people liked that rendition anyways (and said as much, too ^^') So....
Quotewe'll need a Limewire-tan, especially from I-c-e-L-i-l-l-y... san! ^V^

Oh please, Lilly-san? Please won't you draw us a masterpiece? ^-^
-Tsu

Icelilly

Quote from: Tsubashi
Quotewe'll need a Limewire-tan, especially from I-c-e-L-i-l-l-y... san! ^V^

Oh please, Lilly-san? Please won't you draw us a masterpiece? ^-^
I can't say it will be a masterpiece but I'll try! ^__^

Tsubashi

QuoteI can't say it will be a masterpiece but I'll try! ^__^

hmm... Perhaps you can't but I can! I have confidence in you ^__^
-Tsu

Bella

Just remember everyone started with drawing a first OS-tan ;010 Can't wait to see her :)

And I divided the Inu-t/NT-tan articles. I added a bit about their attitudes, as well, going by the different depictions I've seen of them....

C-Chan

QuoteSee, I was right. All your excuses about not knowing how to edit were obvious lies! See, Fark-tan's page is documented proof that you are a natural wiki contributor! ^-^

I agree, Aurora-dono you're a natural at this.  Not that it surprises me, since you've always had a history of giving each and ever character of yours an interesting backstory as well as a slew of personality irks and quirks.  ^.^

Thank you too, Bella, for contributing your first activity to the Wiki.

Think of it as posting exactly the same as what you already post in the forums, but just in a different format.  ^___^

QuoteWell, we can't quite say that, lest the wakans declare our rewriting history, but if I remember correctly, not many people liked that rendition anyways (and said as much, too ^^') So....

Well you know what I mean (besides, we could sneeze out loud and they'd call it "rewriting history").  It does make one wonder, however, how many personifications have been created that are now forgotten.  I don't know if Waka or Futaba or ++ keep all the imageboard posts archived in some server somewhere or if they delete them outright, but since it seems to me physically impossible to store all pictures posted in their respective archives (++ and Futaba, specifically), it makes me wonder if these images do indeed get forgetten.  I mean sure there are people who save them to their HDs, but in the case of that Limewire where few if any (besides the Cat) liked that picture, what will become of it?  '___'

A bit sad really, but at least we're not falling into that same trap.  Let's continue thinking forward.  ^___^

It'll be fine.  ^^
And if you don't like the results, we'll help you adjust it till you deem it worthy to frame in your house.  ^.^

QuoteAnd I divided the Inu-t/NT-tan articles. I added a bit about their attitudes, as well, going by the different depictions I've seen of them....

Thank you again, Bella-san.  I kinda had the impression you were going to volunteer in that task.... ^.^;

Gussy Keniji

managed to strike it lucky again from college, and managed to get up some new Viru-tans in teh Wiki today, Huzzah!! even managed to get in 4 new viru-tans that I'll work on later. Double Huzzah!!

Don't worry dood (ette?) you'll do great, we all have complete faith in ya!

"Wut..."

Aurora Borealis

I was nervous about editing the wiki at first but when digging through this thread several pages back, there was an infobox model and I learned some basic wiki HTML or whatever it is called from there!

However it's been easy typing info so far because I've been writing articles for characters I made.

Got up the BBSpot-tan, Foobies-tan and TotalFark-tan articles today! But I'm waiting for Foobies-tan's and TotalFark-tan's avatars to get uploaded before I add in the infoboxes on their pages.

And I too would like to see Icelilly's rendition of Limewire-tan!

4 new Viru-tans? You're on a roll there, Gussy! :D

Alfamille

C-chan posted a note on the Introductions article before that and he noted that the article was borrowed from the Wikipedia OS-Tan article and needs major revisions and additions.

I just did some minor edits and add some sub-headings into it.

BTW, that was a nice wake up call from NewYinzer to remind us about our almost forgotten wiki,  not to mention that he encouraged the others to participate as well.

NewYinzer

QuoteDear gawd, for someone who should've retired by now, I sure did get myself into more stuff than I can handle.... ^^;

You and me both, C-Chan. Let's just say that my school is the kind that hits you with a lot of work the first day! I'll get back to the wiki once I'm out from under this workload.

QuoteBTW, that was a nice wake up call from NewYinzer to remind us about our almost forgotten wiki, not to mention that he encouraged the others to participate as well.

Thanks. I didn't think things would turn out as well as they have.

Icelilly

You guys are all so kind to me... >///<

My only worries of completing LimeWire-tan is the colouring. I don't know how to do digital colouring and I don't know how to shade. I always shade in the wrong places. >__<'

I'll go ahead and create the LimeWire-tan article now since I still have some time left. ^__^

EDIT: Finished the LimeWire-tan article! <3 Hope it's okay. ^^;