Indeed you rule ALL that you survey!  ^.^

In fact, now I'm gonna make YOU some peach juice!  ^v^

Hold on,....

*goes off to orchards*

Icelilly

Yay! Peach Juice! ^_____^

*is still feeling proud*

NewYinzer

QuoteEDIT 2: I finished all the error-tans!! ^__^ I'm so proud of myself! I think it's time for a celebration! <3 *dances*

Wow! Great work Icelilly! Very good stuff for a greenhorn! Just needs a little touch-up...

Tsubashi

Wow, looks like the wiki has been abnormally active, ne?
Arigatou to all of you who are helping add content. I'm sorry I can't really add much content at the moment, school has started again ^^'
Still I will do my best to add what I can, maybe making all the formatting consistent? ^-^

Added after 1 minutes:

Oh!, and do you think this would work for the virus-tan's infobox?
-Tsu

Icelilly

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Wow! Great work Icelilly! Very good stuff for a greenhorn! Just needs a little touch-up...
Thank you Yinzer-san!! ^.^

Quote from: "Tsubashi"Oh!, and do you think this would work for the virus-tan's infobox?
I think it does! ^__^

Bella

I believe the Inu-T and NT-tan entry should be split into two separate pages. Maybe I'll read up of Wiki coding and do it.

What think all of you?

C-Chan

Tsubashi-dono:  Yeah, that's fantastic!  Let's just switch the "original artist "to "drawn by", and you got yourself a template!  ^__^
Agreed, that shall be adopted!  ^v^

Bella-sama:  Agreed, we'll split NT from Inu-T, only because now we have more reason to do so.  ^__^
Besides, I thought they were already split, although I might be confusing this with the Annex.... -v-

To everyone else:  Excellent work!  Thank you all for your recent participation.  Please don't be afraid to contribute as much as you want, as this Wiki, first and foremost, is here to serve you and our  community.

Tsubashi

Oops! Gomen nasai, Senpai. I though I already switched the "original artist " to "drawn by,"

Which means I must have been editing the wrong page. T_T
But I am glad you approve, I'll format the rest of the Virus-tans tonight!
-Tsu

C-Chan

We'll see if I can set them up and you knock them down, so to speak.  ^___^

Icelilly

Since we plan on spliting the NT-tan and the Inu-T article, what about spliting the article for Hacchan and Secchan? Your thoughts?

NejinOniwa

Most probably all renditions of the same OS or whatever with a large canon base behind both will have to be split. (And more like, splitting 98 and 98SE is like splitting Homeko and Saseko, meaningly, should have been done already.)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

C-Chan

Strangely, Hacchan/Secchan were already split and Homeko/Saseko were split also.  Like I said, NT-tan simply wasn't all that fleshed out around here (until Bella came along). ^__^

Anyway, preparations for the NT split are complete.  Aurora's avatars are loaded, and some other housekeeping chores were performed.

NewYinzer

Very good! It seems as though we are making good progress. I guess it's a bad time to remind you all that my school year begins tomorrow, eh? As was mentioned last year, the school year is kinda disruptive to my work here, but I'll do what I can nevertheless. We're making good progress, but if we could get more people to work (that is, additional people working on the wiki who haven't signed up yet), we could be finished in half the time. Anyway, have a good day! I'll be back...

Icelilly

Quote from: "NewYinzer"Very good! It seems as though we are making good progress. I guess it's a bad time to remind you all that my school year begins tomorrow, eh? As was mentioned last year, the school year is kinda disruptive to my work here, but I'll do what I can nevertheless. We're making good progress, but if we could get more people to work (that is, additional people working on the wiki who haven't signed up yet), we could be finished in half the time. Anyway, have a good day! I'll be back...
Good luck with your new school year Yinzer-san! Which reminds me... I have to get perpared for my new school year soon. I start on Tuesday. O_O;

I'm currently working on a design for LimeWire-tan. If I can get her sketch down, just maybe I can write down an article on her. ^^

C-Chan

QuoteI'm currently working on a design for LimeWire-tan. If I can get her sketch down, just maybe I can write down an article on her. ^^

*springs to action*

*starry eyed*

YAY!!  Lilly-san finally decided to jump aboard in that respect!  *v*
I knew it was simply a matter of time.....  ^__^

There was a Limewire-tan produced some time ago, but she was drawn in a very realistic style and hardly what one would consider,... well,............ <__< .............. >__>  .................. "moe".  ^^;

In any event, turns out I will have internet access during my brief vacation, so I will continue to add to the wiki after all during that interim.  Thank goodness too, as these past two days have been to hectic to juggle wiki editing, inkscape tutorial writing, Mini making and commission drawing.....

Dear gawd, for someone who should've retired by now, I sure did get myself into more stuff than I can handle.... ^^;