zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

The working at the pizzeria thing was just the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned that. -_-

I just saw your picture of Amiga-tan in her gala dress and it looks very nice!

I know! Amiga-tan could be a singer at the pizzeria during karaoke hour and often seen helping others when not doing her artistic jobs! ^^

C-Chan

QuoteI just saw your picture of Amiga-tan in her gala dress and it looks very nice!

Gyuuuuuh,... arigatou, Aurora-sama!  ^__^
I'm all cheered up now because of that!  *v*

QuoteI know! Amiga-tan could be a singer at the pizzeria during karaoke hour and often seen helping others when not doing her artistic jobs! ^^

Now you're cookin' with FIYA!!!  ^v^

That sounds great -- C-chan approved role!  ^___^
She's a little old-fashioned so she's likely to sing some sweet oldies (think "Carpenters"), but feel free to surprise us.  ^.^

QuoteHydroxypropyltrimonium chloride

That's a dangerous-sounding word for Guar Gum....  ^^;

MisterCat

Aurora ââ,¬â€ or, more formally, Ms Borealis ââ,¬â€ your Christmas (a.k.a. Decemberween) avatar is adorable!  I just wanted to say so, before that avatar is retired.

;019

=^..^=

C-Chan

*raises hoof*

QNX-sama will appear to mop the floor with everyone?  ^v^

Oh, and you "Rozenified" your avatar as well, ~desu.  ^.^
Hand drawn, too,... very good, but no less could be expected from Aurora-sama!  ^v^

MisterCat

Well, Aurora, I think we know who won't emerge as Smartest OS-tan:  that's right, my good buddy and spiritual advisor XP-Professional-tan (or however her name is written).  Yes, she's supposed to be stupid and most everybody wants to keep her that way.  So she plays the Dumb-Dame Game to please all her detractors and keep peace in the valley, the poor girl.  Alas!

;026

Since she won't be winning anything, I'll pin my hopes on my other good friend amongst the OS-tans:  MacOS-tan (or however her name is written).  She's the one with the long blond hair and the sexy little outfit, yes?  Right.  I like her 'cause she's got Attitude; also, away from her colleagues and the public eye, she reads books on philosophy.

;012

=^..^=

MisterCat

Aurora, what became of Pages 23-26?

;026

=^..^=

MisterCat

Thanks, Aurora, for those links!  See, what I was doing was checking at Kattlanna-chan on deviantART from time to time.  It's all good, though, because now my zerOSanity library file is up to date.

;079

I'm departing for the OS-TAN Forums Reading Room and Thinking Lounge, to digest these new pages you've created.  I love your artwork, computing-system knowledge, sense of humor and story-telling abilities!

;019

=^..^=

Aurora Borealis

Thanks! But I decided to stop uploading ZS stuff to my DeviantArt gallery because on my computer, trying to upload stuff there is such a drag -__-

So...was the outcome of the tennis match what you expected? Or the events that followed right after? ^^

Exa

If you ask me, nothing happens the way that a normal person expect it. And that's the the good point of zerOSanity!

And the last page with Jeopardy brings me memories from older days when a similar programme ( or a licensed version of the original) was on one of the hungarian channels. I don't try to predict anything, just watch and enjoy the show! :D

MisterCat

Talk about activity!  These gals never stop, do they?

All right, the tennis match:  Indeed, it was very sportsmanlike for Ms Hat to forfeit the match so as not to make her opponent look bad in front of relatives.  I'm impressed!

I suspect she's quite the smooth operator when it comes to just about all situations.  That red hat really suits her, too:  Yeah, she's Miss Cool 2007 all right.

Since my knowledge of operating systems pales in comparison to your own, Aurora, there are undoubtedly any number of things going on which I don't fully appreciate.  For example:  Who's the, erm, palm-tree gal who's looking to get her $5USD back?

No matter, because I'm with my pal XP-tan insofar as I believe in the saying "When in doubt, eat."  As soon as the Jeopardy game is over, she and I are heading for the nearest fast-food place.

I like the game-show question categories!  This is going to be interesting.  You know, these OS Girls sure have lots of stamina:  If it were me, I'd still be convalescing from the cannon/parachute ride.

;012

=^..^=

P.S.:  I really like the way you've built that edgy persona into my Apple buddy OSX-tan.

C-Chan

Pizzeria scene, eh.... ?  ^___^

*squeal*

CaptBrenden

BTW,  I just finished reading it in its entierty (well what you have so far) very good, but why is there no 3.1sama or dos?  Needs more!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

They haven't appeared yet but will later in the chapter! :D

CaptBrenden

She better...

Im watchcing you....

o_o *stares*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Took longer than I thought (no surprise because these pages have a lot of panels! p.28 has 23!) but here are p.28 and p.29!

So, XP-tan was first to answer a question right, ME-tan was first to answer a question completely wrong and get penalized for it and Antares-tan is having her own fun raising some heck for the rivals, first taunting them by answering a question when they were about to reach for the buzzer again then she lets the rivals knock themselves out answering the Daily Double question! Yes, she threw out the chance to answer an $8000 question but it's for the sake of cranking up the game up a notch!

But things start to change in p.29 and even more in p.30!

Now how do you think everyone will do?

Stay tuned, viewers!