zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Nice! Now zerOSanity even has a website! You're awesome, Aurora-sama! A great site for a great series! ^_^

Kami-Tux

heh, neat site...

Oh, and have I told you that your holiday Special is simply awesome?

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Bella

QuoteBut check out what I've also been working on today!

Neat!

If you don't mind me asking, are you using some kind of site builder or using HTML? Cause I've done both to make sites (very little of the later, mind you)...

Aurora Borealis

I used HTML. For the past 5 years, I have made websites, all made from scratch using HTML. I didn't know that site builders existed until recently ^^;

zjhentohlauedy

website is nice  ;010  GUD jOB!

HEHEHE i'll need to read MOAR zerOSsanity i guess!  :/
My my, aren't you lovely~

Aurora Borealis

Working on this holiday special has given me a huge liking for the DOS-tans! QDOS-tan would be my favorite because she is SOOOOOO adorable! :D PTS DOS-tan would be another favorite because of her very quirky behavior!

Actually, you did draw one of the DOS-tans, Bella. I remember that "1984" re-enactment picture involving Mac System 1-tan and PC DOS-tan!
----

Pages 07 + 08 up!

RedHat-tan accepts the mission, and under the condition that her little sister gets something really nice while she is away. So, RedHat-tan isn't a scrooge after all!

And on page 8 is a little musical sequence!

My favorite part of these two pages is panel 3 page 8-  The goal is to get the coal, in the right place; not PC DOS-tan's face! XD

And anyone notice the 'easter eggs' in the above panel? :D

C-Chan

Aurora-dono, thank you thank you thank you for the excellent post-production on 7 and 8!!!!!!!  It's looking fa-bu-lous!! ^v^

And looking forward to seeing how well you do with this website,... I do vaguely recall the other one you had set up a long time ago.  ^___^

Anyway, sorry to post and run, but burnt myself out with another pic so need to rest.  But will be back later to run a commentary here and reply to anything else I have to miss.  ^^;

Oh, and in case Bella-san beats me to the punch....

PTSDOS-tan says the following:

Page 7 Panel 4:  
АÑ,асный

Page 8 Panel 2:  
Ñ...ороший мальчик
Ñ...орошая девушка
Ñ...ороший цыпленок

*falls asleep on keyboard*

Gussy Keniji

Simply extraordinary, Aurora-dono, not only do you get pgs 7 and 8 up, you also give us this ZS website as well, kudos to you!

Hm, it seems FCL-chan's hat is a hot item on christmas lists this year, and that lil scen with PS-DOS-tan is both funny and cute dood-ette.

"Wut..."

Bella

Comic 7, panel 1: Eeeek! I'm gonna use a phrase for FreeDOS that I haven't used before. So. Moe. I'm. Gonna. Die. I mean, she's like a kawaii supernova in that picture!
2: Yay! RHL-tan is going for it! All the chibis are very cute, too.
3: Awww...poor RHL and Fedora-chan :...( I think my drama is wearing off on those around me :P Anyhow, very sweet.
4: DRDOS-tan is really cute for being...old... :P And I noticed one of the DOSes mentioning, "your not technically a doctor" XD

Comic 8, panel 1: Woohoo! A musical! (I'm kinda working on one too XD) Firefox-ko and Thunderbird-ko acting as helpers, excellent! I notice a bit of company placement as well!
2: Okay, let me make it clear all the DOSes are equally adorable! Still, she's looking cute checking the gifts. I see Aurora's hat, a Wii, and FCL-tan's hat. Judging by what C-Chan said, I'm thinking the tags say something along the line of "good girl/boy/chicken"
3: ZOMG! QDOS-chan shoveling a heap of coal onto PCDOS-chan's face is hilarious! Your right, she is a bit "touched in the head", eh?
4: Miggy-sama the giant elf is cute loading up the sleigh on the runway!

Kami-Tux

This penguin likes the new page very much! FreeDOs-tan looks really cute on the first panel. The DOS-elves are still something I can not get over! They look great! QDos-tan showeling the coal is an awesome cast for the position.

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

C-Chan

Okay, I'm back.  Time for my Commentary ^___^

QuoteRedHat-tan accepts the mission, and under the condition that her little sister gets something really nice while she is away. So, RedHat-tan isn't a scrooge after all!

Might be the font again, but we're missing the "like" at the end of RH-tan's speech bubble.

QuoteAnd on page 8 is a little musical sequence!

Lyrics by the Great Aurora-dono, btw!  ^v^

QuoteMy favorite part of these two pages is panel 3 page 8- The goal is to get the coal, in the right place; not PC DOS-tan's face! XD

This was actually the last panel I vector-sketched, and for some odd reason the easiest one to produce.  ^___^
Whereas in pages 5 & 6, I only employed Pattern Fills once to cop-out on PTSDOS-tan's hair, here I used them generously during the song sequence and to add that "dirty" look to the coal. ^.^

QuoteHm, it seems FCL-chan's hat is a hot item on christmas lists this year, and that lil scen with PS-DOS-tan is both funny and cute dood-ette.

Fufu... aside from the Wii, I was a bit stumped as to what other gifts could come out of the assembly line.  Due to the FCL-tan craze, I figure it was a perfect choice.  ^____^

QuoteComic 7, panel 1: Eeeek! I'm gonna use a phrase for FreeDOS that I haven't used before. So. Moe. I'm. Gonna. Die. I mean, she's like a kawaii supernova in that picture!

My preconcept for FreeDOS-tan had her as the wise yet cutesy-putesy type (very Tomoyo-from-CCS-like), so I'm still inclined to draw her with those kinds of expressions.  ^.^

Quote2: Yay! RHL-tan is going for it! All the chibis are very cute, too.

Originally I employed cheap white NPC figurines with their heads (not unlike how they do it in Excel Saga and Di Gi Charat) to capture the celebration, but Aurora-dono went full force and drew them all with proper clothing.  ^____^

Quote3: Awww...poor RHL and Fedora-chan :...( I think my drama is wearing off on those around me :P Anyhow, very sweet.

Didn't want Fedora-chan to completely disappear from the comic, so figured this'd be a perfect chance for a cameo.  ^__^

Quote4: DRDOS-tan is really cute for being...old... :P And I noticed one of the DOSes mentioning, "your not technically a doctor" XD

This was an unintentionally-elaborate picture of DRDOS-tan that I think came out quite nicely.  ^^

I know the comments from her kids are a bit illegible, but PTSDOS-tan is supposed to be saying "cool".  ^___^
The "you're not technically a doctor" comment refers to the fact that "DR" does not refer to 'doctor" but just "Digital Research".  Hasn't stopped the ol' girl from practicing the medical trade, though.  ^^;

QuoteComic 8, panel 1: Woohoo! A musical! (I'm kinda working on one too XD) Firefox-ko and Thunderbird-ko acting as helpers, excellent! I notice a bit of company placement as well!

Actually, Firefox-ko and TBird-ko are delivery girls of sorts.  ^____^'
Company Placement is completely random.......... yeah...... although I do at least admit a little....... "advertisement ploy"....... for ZaReason.  ^^;

Here we also see ROMDOS-chan doing what she does best.  ^____^

Quote2: Okay, let me make it clear all the DOSes are equally adorable! Still, she's looking cute checking the gifts. I see Aurora's hat, a Wii, and FCL-tan's hat. Judging by what C-Chan said, I'm thinking the tags say something along the line of "good girl/boy/chicken"

Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect on all accounts!  ^v^
But PTSDOS-tan does have a mischievous streak, so she switched the Good Boy and Good Girl gifts around (why shouldn't the girl deserve a Wii, and the boy a pretty wand?), and marked the chicken hat for a REAL chicken (and not FLC-tan).  

Quote3: ZOMG! QDOS-chan shoveling a heap of coal onto PCDOS-chan's face is hilarious! Your right, she is a bit "touched in the head", eh?

Just a bit.... ^___^'
But she's so small, you have to love it anyway.  ^.^

Quote4: Miggy-sama the giant elf is cute loading up the sleigh on the runway!

Not sure what Aurora-dono had planned, but I wanted to stress the point that all this is taking place on an airship.  Here you only get a small hint at that, but in Page 9 it's a helluva lot more obvious.  ^_____^

Siya

I'm so behind at commenting on everything! D:

Anyway, I really like how the comic is progressing.  It's still super-awesome!  I'm glad that Firefox-ko and Thunderbird-ko could be involved.

Quote from: "C-Chan"Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrect on all accounts! ^v^
But PTSDOS-tan does have a mischievous streak, so she switched the Good Boy and Good Girl gifts around (why shouldn't the girl deserve a Wii, and the boy a pretty wand?), and marked the chicken hat for a REAL chicken (and not FLC-tan).
Oh, lord.  That poor chicken.

C-Chan

QuoteOh, lord. That poor chicken.

Hehe... you didn't think I was going to let the beleaguered fried chicken references off the hook, eh?  `v'

In any event, I hear post-production on Page 9 is mostly done.  Page 10 is in the works, although I'll see if I can make the process a little more,... transparent from here on out.  ^___^

Aurora Borealis

Here is page 9!

Siya

Hurray for reindeer virus-tans!