zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

QuoteFufufufu.... poor Captain is stuck in a time warp.... This is the 21st century! And new, exciting and modern times call for a new, exciting and modern Goddess, which thou can seeketh through Windows 95 OSR 2.5-sama!!! ^v^

Nooooo!!! Bow to The Queen Mother Unix-sama!!! The Goddess for all times :D

Or at least worship at the altar of The Nobelist and Most Ancient DEC Family...

C-Chan

Ah yeah, of course.... but UNIX-sama is more than just a goddess....

She's...... ^___^

*quickly crams through Greek mythology book*

A Titaness.  ^___^
YEAH!  Love the sound of that!  ^v^

*drools....*  ^U^

Then again, also says here that the Titans gave birth to the Gods,... but then the Titans themselves were birthed from.... oh ho ho.... "Gaea".... ^___^

Now it all makes sense.... -v-

*worships UNIX-sama*

NejinOniwa

UNIX-sama is as Yggdrasill, the tree of life from which all of the world rest.

...i know my homeland's mythology -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Incidentally there is a Linux distro called Yggdrasil...

Yggdrasil Linux-tan, anyone? :D

Alas I still have page 23 to finish as well as a massive group picture I just started today so it could be a while before I plan to make one. (although I sorta know what she'd look like)

Bella

QuoteUNIX-sama is as Yggdrasill, the tree of life from which all of the world rest.

...i know my homeland's mythology -w-

Sweden...?

NejinOniwa

Norse, to be precise, but yah, that's the same thing so yeah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Quote from: C-ChanSpeaking of which, have you given any thought to the bow idea for OSR 2.1-tan?  I was thinking of expanding a little on that last OSR 2.5-sama drawing by adding 2.1-tan in the background facing in the opposite direction, aiming her bow menacingly.  Would make for a cool promo.... ^.^

I thought that would be cool!

I can't really contribute to the conversation as to who the OS-tan goddess is but I've got another page to ZS up!

The matchpoint round of the tennis match with Saba-tan vs. RedHat-tan begins! Saba-tan serves perfectly, and does a smash shot but RedHat-tan counters with her powershot!... Goodness gracious great tennis ball of fire!

CaptBrenden

needs moar 3.1sama, dont fail me noob-hammer!

Still, classic scean is classic.  a saba is fine too.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

infinity_zero

Ha~ Good Idia.
OS-Girl tennis and Super Shot!? ~ha

C-Chan

Stand-by for Swoonage Bombardment!!!!  ^v^

*starts a-chargin' ma swoonage*

Aurora Borealis

3.1-tan will return in a few pages, but in the meantime, here's page 24!

p.24: "The elements of fire, water and surprise!"

Saba-tan counters with her own powershot! The other girls (2K-tan, ME-tan, OSX-tan, XP-tan and 95 OSR 2.5-tan) watch but ME-tan ends up distracting Saba-tan; and RedHat-tan takes advantage of the moment! It's game, set and match!

And how about this for a radical change? In the old version, RedHat-tan forfeit the match because she felt it was the right thing to do, with some of Saba-tan's sisters watching and whatnot... But this time she doesn't (and ends up winning)! The latter of the outcomes was what I was going to have happen in the original but decided to do the former because it was less expected! Of course this time I picked what is now less expected! BWAHAHAHA!

However unfortuneatly, I made a huge screw up that I didn't notice until I started editing the page in Photoshop: I FORGOT TO ADD IN DSL-TAN! ARRRRRRRRRRRGH! >__< *slaps self*

CaptBrenden

thats cheating and poor sportsmanship of her -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Fufufu.... I do have to admit,... it kinda reminds me of the little incident in the 2004 Olympic marathon, where a Brazilian runner had his lead ruined by a ,.... *cough cough* "protester" *cough*.... ^o^;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/olympics_2004/athletics/3610598.stm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.... ¬v¬

Well,... in any event, shading Olympic secrets and shinanigans aside, it's still your usual Zerosanity goodness.  ^___^
Art direction is still new-and-improved, and I particular have to give thumbs up (hoof up?) to all the visual effects in the background.  ^__^
And admittedly, I do like this outcome better, since I was never 100% behind the forfeit thing (seemed kinda like a cop out).  ^.^'

(Besides, one could also blame Saba-chan for being so easily distracted.)  >v<

Many kudos go to that adorable hint of OSR 2.5-sama.... ^__^

However........... -v-

*C-chan engulfs in flames*

YOU FORGET DSL-CHAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

*flaming eyes*  ---> &o&

Unforgivable!!!  Everyone's favorite stowaway must be drawn immediately!  &__&

Aurora Borealis

I wasn't really in favor of RedHat-tan forfeitting the match either. Just did that for the sake of doing something really unexpected! ^^;

AND I'M STILL SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING TO ADD IN DSL-CHAN! I'll just have to sneak her in the next time there is an opportunity to!

Alfamille

Tennis?

Nil! I've been missing a lot of fun from zerosanity lately! Cool as always Aurora-hime!

Say, did you ever consider them wearing a different outfit in a special occasion like this (sports)  ;073