zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

* rushed to look the missing parts *
* got PWNED!! by zerOSanity *

Earlier I thought that version 1 of zerOSanity was awesome... but version 2's Awesome Level is OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD!! (Sorry, overused joke, but that shows my true feelings...)

Aurora Borealis

Eheheh... Nearly forgot about 2K-tan wearing a fake moustache and not taking it off until later!

And DSL-tan still does live in OSX-tan's apple! She'll first appear on page 24!

---

This took a lot longer than I thought because I've been working on other OS-tan things but here's page 20: "CHILL OUT!!"

However it was 3.1-tan who took XP-tan's beef jerky! Based off of a suggestion from another user several pages back in my other thread.

C-Chan

QuoteAnd DSL-tan still does live in OSX-tan's apple! She'll first appear on page 24!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!  ^V^
Mac-tan still has freeloaders!!!!!!  ^.^

I still remember this suggestion pic I collaged for you that started it all...

QuoteThis took a lot longer than I thought because I've been working on other OS-tan things but here's page 20: "CHILL OUT!!"

However it was 3.1-tan who took XP-tan's beef jerky! Based off of a suggestion from another user several pages back in my other thread.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!  For some reason, you made 3.1-sama look stunning in this particular page!  ^v^
Not sure if I ever complimented you previously on her beachwear, but it works......... damn well!  ^v^

Kinda sad to see my Sister (the Pig Girl) go, but I'm sure you'll compensate with more great cameos later.  ^.^

ME-tan's downed expression is very cute, and the background behind her during her freezing boasting is fantastically rendered!  ^____^

On a scale of kiloton explosions, I'd give this page a.....   ^v^

VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*C-chan explodes!!*

NejinOniwa

...err...Calm down, now, piggy. Don't want to scare the newcomers ^-^;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

LOL, I love ME-tan's "Chill out? No problem, heck, I can freeze-"

And 3.1-tan is incredibly cute :D

CaptBrenden

*SWOON*

SO MOE IM GONNA DIE!!

Finaly, and awsome comic goes gold as the best character ever is introduced! Even her beach wear is gothic loli XD (tho, she is seen wearing school swimsuit quite often..) but regardless! and to steal XPs jerky! Brilliance! Tho any jerky that can keep XPs hunger at bay will feed her for weeks...  

I definitly think she should become a major character as aroura draws her so uber cute.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Don't worry, C-Chan. The Space Cadet will return later!

And with 3.1-tan stealing XP-tan's beef jerky, I am confident that the role of a troublemaker towards her youngest sisters could suit her well! :D

----

Page 21: "A wish that would have been handy"

2K-tan scolds ME-tan for trying to freeze, ME-tan gets angry but gets distracted by a tennis match somewhere and goes off to find it. Palm OS-tan's flaw of not being very good at wish granting is pointed out and to prevent that from happening again, ME-tan makes a wish about it but she is all out of wishes! Oops.

C-Chan

Hold that thought, I'll be right back!!!  ^v^

*offers raincheck swoonage*

*SWOONS!!!!!!*  XvX

NejinOniwa

RYARGH! GOGOGO! >w<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

Gyaaaaaah! This took a lot longer than I was hoping but here's page 22!

p.22: "Don't get on my last serve!"

It is the matchpoint of a tennis match with two rivals competing, RedHat-tan vs. Saba-tan! Also as an added bonus: 95 OSR 2.5-tan appears with her rival 98-tan! Their appearances are a reference to the 4Koma series that introduced 95 OSR 2.5-tan, especially to the 4Koma strip where they face off in a tennis match with 2.5-tan winning 40-15. This match will also contain "Mario Power Tennis" references! :D

C-Chan

OMG, ZOMG!!!  @v@

Aurora-dono, you're far too cruel.... ^.^

First you increase the adorability-factor of Saba-tan and RedHat-sama to frighteningly-explosive levels, in what will surely be a superior remake of the original.  ^___^

Then you make a very effective first cameo of Hacchan!  ^v^

And then.....

YOU INTRODUCE THE GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
With such a cute and alluring smug face that's to die for,... not to mention that witty and well-executed reference to that 4Koma.  ^___^

I knew it,... you want me to explode, dontcha?  ;___;

Well okay, I shall not disappoint!!  ^v^

*loads himself into cannon*

*cannon fires*

SWOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*C-chan explodes in distance*

Bella

Hacchan's finally made an apperence :D

Great as always!

CaptBrenden

foolish pig, the goddess was introduced several pages ealier and aquired xps delicious bacon, but a 95 OSR 2.5-tan is fine too.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Hey C-Chan, when you used that cannon, did you by any chance land on a tropical island? :D

I for one welcome 3.1-tan and 95 OSR 2.5-tan! They're two of my favorite of the Windows-tans!

C-Chan

Fufufufu.... poor Captain is stuck in a time warp.... This is the 21st century!  And new, exciting and modern times call for a new, exciting and modern Goddess, which thou can seeketh through Windows 95 OSR 2.5-sama!!!  ^v^

It can't be helped,... evolution and all, you know....  -v-

QuoteHey C-Chan, when you used that cannon, did you by any chance land on a tropical island?

*C-chan checks and notices he's lying over 3.1-sama in a bathing suit, surrounded by a large sandy beach*

Oooh!!  You're right!  Baka C-chan is reliving Zerosanity!  ^v^

[brownnosing to 3.1-sama]  Ooh sorry, I meant to say YOU'RE the goddess all hail Windows 3-sama, er, no Windows 3.1-sa--

*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!*

QuoteI for one welcome 3.1-tan and 95 OSR 2.5-tan! They're two of my favorite of the Windows-tans!

*C-chan staggers away blue and beaten*

Speaking of which, have you given any thought to the bow idea for OSR 2.1-tan?  I was thinking of expanding a little on that last OSR 2.5-sama drawing by adding 2.1-tan in the background facing in the opposite direction, aiming her bow menacingly.  Would make for a cool promo.... ^.^