zerOSanity!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 09, 2006, 11:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

University?  '__'

HAHA!!!  I've been out of that kinda life for a long time, my friend.  ^__^

Now it's worse, albeit a heck of a lot more rewarding.  ^.^

As for why I've been out of it,..................  I guess you could say I'm in my own little "deep".  Except that I have no intention of pulling myself out of it.

I want to move on to another hobby -- it's always been my dream to either learn Japanese or C++ or both....  Â¬.¬

Aurora Borealis

I certainly have been drawing comics for a while! I first started zerOSanity on February 1st 2006, but me being so lazy, I didn't get the first page up and finished until almost 5 months later -_-

The other reason for the redo that I forgot to mention here is to add in more random stuff! :D

Also more (sort of) new page titles!

p.08: "EVERYBODY PANIC ATTACK!!"
p.09: (okay, this is a really bad one but...) "Fly need to scram!"
p.10: "What's up dock?"
p.11: "Space Cadet reporting for duty!"
p.12: "This could get fairy weird!"

Thurosis

@ C-Chan

Is there anything where i can help you??? I owe you something, because you helped me out of my "little deep" !

But i can't help you in japanese because i can't speak japanese either... -.-
(I want to learn japanese too)

i can only hear and understand some words like:

Arigatou, daijobu deska ... (i know there is a german accent ) ^_°

maybe you need some rest because you work/do too much things in the last time! To stop something  for a while doesn't mean to give up completely! Everyone need some rest once in a while.
So see the "little deep" as a Vacation!
If you don't come back/out of the "deep" I WILL annoy so long until you will do something!

So if you have some problems just tell me ^^

btw!

@ everyone

** ^_^ ** KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORKS!!! (C-Chan you too! I know you will get over your deep!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Thank you Thurosis,

You are right, I've done too much and naturally I'm burnt (=tired).  This would happen eventually, but due to this reason and that it happened sooner than I thought.  ^^

Last time it took me 2 years to come out of my block and now I'm confident it will take less time.  But when I return, I will be doing something very different than drawing OS-tans.  Hope you'll like it enough so you want need to "annoy" me as you say.  -v-

Don't worry about helping me personally, as C-chan is fully and solely responsible for C-chan.  -.-
If you want to help, please continue to draw as you do and please continue motivating other artists here.  Remember the Golden Rule and treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.  As long as we have people doing that, I'll feel relieved to know my job will be taken care of in my absence.  -v-

And that's all I have to say about that.  -.-

Oh and Aurora.....

Weren't you working on another comic a few months ago? -v-

Aurora Borealis

Why, yes there is another comic I was working on! Only up to page 2, I'm not sure if/how it will be continued but I could post it up too!

I am curious about this new thing you are working on, C-Chan!

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"

Last time it took me 2 years to come out of my block and now I'm confident it will take less time.  But when I return, I will be doing something very different than drawing OS-tans.  Hope you'll like it enough so you want need to "annoy" me as you say.  -v-

;140 how embarrasing! I really forget to write "you" at that sentence!  ;013 (2 whole years !!!!OMG, SO long o_o )

Don't worry about helping me personally, as C-chan is fully and solely responsible for C-chan.  -.-
If you want to help, please continue to draw as you do and please continue motivating other artists here.  Remember the Golden Rule and treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.  As long as we have people doing that, I'll feel relieved to know my job will be taken care of in my absence.  -v-

^_^ Okay ^_^ I do that anyway hehehe XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

Aurora Borealis

Took longer that I hoped, but here's page 03! I've been in a bit of a slump the past few days not getting as much done as I hoped in a day but today I think I outdone myself!

There's also a surprise on this page. Who can find it? :D

Also progress on other pages:

p.04: 60%
p.05: 50%
p.06: ~20%
There are also some corrections on page 02 I am working on as well.

Bella

Nice! M$ Bob "the Builder" is a funny touch! As for the surprise, I'm guessing it's the note on the fridge in panel 4...but my eyes aren't good enough to read it, XD....Though I can make out XP-chan at the bottom.

Tsubashi

Amazing, Aurora-sama!
It's looking better than ever! InuT-chan looks so cute! I thought the note on the fridge was hilarious ("No more Midnight Snacking, XP-Chan!) and how InuT-chan doesn't say the next line in the song! ^__^
I couldn't find the surprise, though. ;_;

Keep up the good work!
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

Actually the surprises were the note on the refridgerator "No more midnight snacking, XP-chan!" and the references to the "MS BOB the Builder" picture I drew! You both got them right!

Bella

Heehee, to keep Saseko from snacking they'd have to put a padlock on AND have an armed guard XD

C-Chan

Gyaaaah, Tsubashi-san beat me to it.  ^___^

Funny bit of trivia... the original did not have BOB-chan (she didn't exist then, if I recall) and Inu-T was watching a sad soap opera of sorts.  Oh how times have changed..... for the better!  ^v^

Fantabulorrific work, Aurora-sama!  ^0^

Aurora Borealis

That's right! I'm making a lot of changes, sometimes keeping the general idea of an event the same but with a different outcome (like how Inu-T stayed home and watched TV, but what she was watching and what her mood was happened to be changed) or change an event but keep the same outcome! (can't give any examples yet...)

But bad news! When restarting my computer, ALL of my progress of page 5 is gone! Completely gone when I was almost done! Inkscape won't let me open the file anymore! ARGH! I'll have to start over on that! >__<

Sure, I've made some good progress on that for the past hour but I just hope that doesn't happen again! >__<

Tsubashi

QuoteBut bad news! When restarting my computer, ALL of my progress of page 5 is gone! Completely gone when I was almost done! Inkscape won't let me open the file anymore! ARGH! I'll have to start over on that! >__<

Ah? NO! That's horrible. What error is it giving you?
Oh well, I guess we can live with the delay, but I know how annoying that can be. -.-
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

It says that it failed to load the file. I'm in constant fear of completely losing all my work on a file (mysteriously no longer working, having to start over) when ever I quit Inkscape so I keep my computer running for 5 or so days at a time until my computer can't multitask anymore (I have to run X11 in order to run Inkscape -_-) until I restart :(