Post your desktop

Started by Q4(V), March 20, 2006, 11:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

another one for the context thread?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

charade over, it felt dirty after awhile.

stewartsage

Bella

Cute background. ^^

I liked the one you had on your computer when I was there too. *w*

Chocofreak13

@stew: n'awww. ^^
@kriz: cooo-oool~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's time once more for the usual monthly wallpaper change; mainly focusing on Asagi and Fuuka this time

Because I felt like it, I dug up the Konata Bliss wallpaper. I haven't used it in a long time, so why not?

As for Fuuka, I decided to use one I found during my epic quest for wallpapers this afternoon. What's not to love about a figurine of Hatsune Miku standing in a field holding a leek?

Chocofreak13

both are made of epic, man. i'd love to replace the standard 'bliss' on someone's computer with that (if only there was a way to do it to all my high school's computers at once!! ;^; ). and miku sure seems focused on that dandelion! xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Out of boredom, I was tinkering with the Windows XP setup I have on Virtualbox on Fuuka; getting this result from swapping out Windows Explorer with the NT 3.51 Program Manager:

It's like a mix of 3.11 and 2000...

Chocofreak13

i can't post my desktop cause i can't upload the file anywhere and it's too big to be attached to this post ;^;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

That's what happened to me a few weeks ago.

Bella

Nichi

Vista is a ninja. That's how she got there without you realizing it

Chocofreak13

:3

@stew: that background is epic. i saw a kimono just like that on a site once and i wanted it so bad but it was around 80 bucks. :[
(it was similar to this one, only sans fishnets and with combat boots. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Quote from: Bella on August 12, 2011, 11:10:42 PM

DUDE! HOW?!

I like that Vista, apart from the massive tits.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

i like the pic somewhat, but i've always found that incarnation of vista to be overly slutty. :\ (perky tits? really?? =__=;; )

EDIT: i finally got it to work!
click to make it bigger