Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

The sabas are (from left):
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2000
and
I'm gonna guess:
Windows Server 2008 (Longhorn)

Looks like there is a design for the next server. What will happen to Longhorn-tan?

C-Chan: Great job on that Suse machine! Lookin' good!

Brogue: rdhdtwns (Codi), panda, Aurora Borealis, and Kami-Tux (I think. Correct me if I'm wrong). I give you this information with the notion that you will not ogle our female members! You get pervy, and the result will not be good...

As for me, I'll be here on the forums, whittlin' my time away...

brougeXP22

lol yeah right. i have girl friend so no ogling for me! :smoke:

NewYinzer

Good! As I have no girlfriend, I...
*thinks*
...Long Story Short! I'm in high school and single! And my darn zits won't go away!
*thinks*
Calm down, have a stress pill and think things over, NewYinzer! I have a good life, and I've been blessed!

Does anyone have a desktop to share?

C-Chan

QuoteLet thy angry PMS-ing side of know that I was referring to the Kevin Smith tangent. ^^

REALLY?!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  ;^0^;

You call that Kevin-whathisface thing a TANGENT?!  
THIS is a tangent.....  ;^V^;

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=181

That was too funny!  Haven't left this well in years.  ^-^
Thank you SleepyD.  You're 100% absolved then.... ^__^
'Kay, let's make that 115%...!  ^v^

*awards SleepyD 150,000 points just for the heck of it*

BTW, don't forget to upload your own art to the Gallery, dude.  ^.^

QuoteJust for my own benefit: who on this site (that's active) is female?

Came to late to answer, but should also add the newcomer Kotoko.m.

QuoteMe!

Yes ma'am!  ^V^

QuoteThe sabas are (from left):
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2000
and
I'm gonna guess:
Windows Server 2008 (Longhorn)

Looks like there is a design for the next server. What will happen to Longhorn-tan?

Hope not.  Honestly looks uninspiring.  Like something Deja Vu would make....  T__T'

C-Chan: Great job on that Suse machine! Lookin' good!

Thank ye!  ^v^

*cries*  Sadly, my SUSE's out of commission again.... ;~;

Had to rip out her graphics card to keep my father's machine running while I get the new Geforce 6600 replaced.  Stupid PNY and their crappy hardware....  -___-

QuoteI give you this information with the notion that you will not ogle our female members! You get pervy, and the result will not be good...

Right!  ^o^

Quotelol yeah right. i have girl friend so no ogling for me!

Right.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

QuoteGood! As I have no girlfriend, I...
*thinks*
...Long Story Short! I'm in high school and single! And my darn zits won't go away!
*thinks*
Calm down, have a stress pill and think things over, NewYinzer! I have a good life, and I've been blessed!

Very few women like shorter men, so can't say my "girlfriendships" have ever lasted much either.  Do have lots of female friends, so it's all good for now.  ^__^

You're not eating lots of fatty foods, right?  Or touching your face?
Surely there are ways to treat that acne.  -v-

If not, than at least know that patience is a virtue... -.-
(Besides, in this society, odds of high school sweethearts lasting past college are against you.  ^^; )

QuoteDoes anyone have a desktop to share?

Hehe, you can borrow mine while it's idle... ^.^

SleepyD

Quote from: "C-Chan"

REALLY?!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  ;^0^;

You call that Kevin-whathisface thing a TANGENT?!  
THIS is a tangent.....  ;^V^;

http://ostan.blackdiam.net/viewtopic.php?t=181

That was too funny!  Haven't left this well in years.  ^-^
Thank you SleepyD.  You're 100% absolved then.... ^__^
'Kay, let's make that 115%...!  ^v^

*awards SleepyD 150,000 points just for the heck of it*

BTW, don't forget to upload your own art to the Gallery, dude.  ^.^

lol, gawd that was a tangent that zoomed off into infinte space.  XD
I'm just... nipping this one in the bud. ehehe ^^

My art... to gallery... uh... yeah. I don't want to upload my sketches tho... ^^; Jeff wants to post the best he can do.

Maybe Darknight's combat suit 95 with my background? myurr....

Quote from: "C-Chan"
QuoteGood! As I have no girlfriend, I...
*thinks*
*thinks*

Very few women like shorter men, so can't say my "girlfriendships" have ever lasted much either.  Do have lots of female friends, so it's all good for now.  ^__^

You're not eating lots of fatty foods, right?  Or touching your face?
Surely there are ways to treat that acne.  -v-

If not, than at least know that patience is a virtue... -.-
(Besides, in this society, odds of high school sweethearts lasting past college are against you.  ^^; )

Heh, I'm in college and I'm still single. lol

I need to go to a dermatologist... While the acne is gone... there are scars that aren't very visually appealing.  >.>  

I went to an all-boys high school so my exposure to the opposite sex was limited. (Other guys knew girls from other high schools or neighbors or something... I didn't have that) In any case, most of my female friends I've met only online through devART and stuff. None of whom live anywhere close to where I live

hold on.

....wtf, the fire alarm is going off....

MisterCat

SLPD DE OSTN CIP K. . . .

SleepyD, are you there?  Please respond.  Are you declaring an emergency?

;026

=^..^=

SleepyD

arara, it was a false alarm, sorry to worry you. ^^;

someone seems to have "accidentally" pulled the fire alarm thingy.
tch, right.
The loud piercing noises and ringing bells were quite bothersome. I had to go and figure out what was going on.  The firemen came, with sirens and everything, turned off the alarm, and left. hah.

...I live in an apartment, btw.

MisterCat

EXTRA!

The Daily Planet

SLEEPYD SAFE, RESCUE CALLED OFF

Rescue workers embark for scene of SleepyD crisis earlier tonight.  AP Wirephoto

GOTHAM CITY (AP) ââ,¬â€ Thousands of rescue workers began returning to their bases during the past hour, as reports from the scene indicated SleepyD was found unharmed in his home.  In an exclusive interview with The Daily Planet, Mr. D said:  "It was a false alarm."  He went on to say the cause of the alarm was a [Please turn to Page 32.]

o_o

I'm glad it was only a false alarm!  Never the less, I can imagine how disturbing the whole thing was.

;013

=^..^=

Q4(V)

This has gone off topic, but i just got to say this "The Daily Planet" is the newspaper for Metropolis and the news paper for Gotham is "Gotham News".

errr well we should get back on topic ... but weren't got to do tht

here a link i found on the marvel world

http://cbs4.com/video/?id=14578@kcbs.dayport.com

he not goin to get his comics back lol

MisterCat

For your information, "Gotham City" is the so-called date line in my little counterfeit article above.  The date line indicates where the report was filed, not where the publishing medium is located.

;hi

=^..^=

C-Chan

Comics, meh....  -v-

One of the many popular things I could never couldn't get into, like Star Trek and D&D....  -.-

Oh well, time for desktops again.  ^__^

We need some rarer systems, so let me start with something I've been rambling about recently...

[Note:  not sure if this is a recent release... -v-]

Silentbob

Not something I use (or am extremely familiar with), more like a curiosity, this is a desktop running Teradesk, a desktop replacement for Atari 16/32-bit TOS-based computers. (TOS was originally a single tasking operating system, only capable of running one program at a time).  It was the direct competitor to the Amiga back in the days. Though clones of the systems are still being produced, running Motorola 68040 or 68060 CPUs, they're not well known.  I don't think the PPC CPU ever made it to that part of the computer world.

[attachment deleted by admin]

C-Chan

Fufufu... That's perfectly fine, in fact we want to see vintage and unusual desktops....  ^.^

You know, if not for my C64/Amiga-tan desktop and my rendition ofUnix-sama, I'd have done an AtariDOS-tan and an AtariTOS-tan by now.  -v-

(They were to immediately follow the week after DR-DOS-tan and QDOS-tan were completed... ^__^)

*stares at TeraDesktop some more*

[infatuated]  Seems like I love vintage computers now....  Or it could just be nostalgia.... *v*

C-Chan added the following  1 hour 29 minutes after last message :

"Download the AFROS"...? O_o
Thought that went out of style,... it really IS a vintage system!  ^___^

Oh well, time for something new again but equally rare....  -v-

If I had a PPC, give MorphOS a try.  ^__^
Consider it a poor-man's AmigaOS, although I hear the Ambient desktop environment would give Vista a run for its money.  ^.^

Punk

Not quite work safe. This is on dual screens, two seperate wallpapers.
http://members.cox.net/punk5/desktop.png
"Life is 90% Maintenance."

brougeXP22

*cries alittle* everyone's desktops are soooo much cooler than mine.... ;_;