Aurora's got an OS-tan art thread! Wait... what?!

Started by Aurora Borealis, September 01, 2006, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I was kinda reluctant to make a combo rendition of Leopard-tan because I really like all the known renditions and well... it'd be hard for there to just be one in ZS! Although I do like how it turned out! (not to mention that now she has EVEN MORE potential for awesomeness!)

Also... what I drew of the updated GEM-tan is part of a group picture where she's letting go of someone's hand, ready to stand up and walk on her own for the first time!

Bella

QuoteThe Leopard-chan, for instance, may look very young in those magical girl pics, but since ours came from the future it should be natural for her to look older and more mature, with futuristic clothing. ^v^

Thank goodness for weird time lapses :D
You just gave me an idea for the. strangest. group. pic. ever.

*Hurriedly runs off to her own thread.*

Aurora Borealis

Strangest group picture ever... I like the sound of that and can't wait to see it drawn! :D

C-Chan

That reminds me, we never did get around that picture concept of Zune "squirting" something on an iPod-tan.  That'd make for a very strange,... more like surreal group shot.  ^___^

Aurora Borealis

I completely forgot about that -_- Could be one of my next picture ideas! Or are you going to draw that?

And speaking of picture ideas, I started and finished 'drawing' the picture idea I had involving Bliss-tan but I will get it up tomorrow. Took 4-5 hours for me to draw and I did all of that today! x__x

Bella

QuoteStrangest group picture ever... I like the sound of that and can't wait to see it drawn!

I know you'll like it :) And it will be very strange.

Hint...I have a title:

Me, myself, and i

QuoteThat reminds me, we never did get around that picture concept of Zune "squirting" something on an iPod-tan. That'd make for a very strange,... more like surreal group shot. ^___^

;015 Huh?

Tsubashi

QuoteMe, myself, and i

Ooh! Does Leopard-chan accidentally drop in on a previous version of herself dropping in on a previous version of herself? That would be cool!
-Tsu

Bella

^Tsubashi, I never knew vampires could be psychic...?

Or damn close XD

Tsubashi

Methinks Bella-san needs to review her Vampire history ^-^
Though I don't usually exhibit said trait, so maybe I was just really lucky ^^'

Still, I think that is a great idea!
-Tsu

Aurora Borealis

I predicted it'd involve Leopard-tan being with herself too!

-----

NOOOOOOO! I failed to keep my promise! I said I'd get the Bliss-tan fanart up tomorrow yesterday but now it's just past midnight and another day in my timezone!

But here it is!

I couldn't decide which Linux-tan would also be in the picture but then I decided on Fedora-tan because I felt the need to draw an updated rendition of her.

C-Chan

Pink Sugar Heart Attack + Fedora Goodness!!!  @o@

Have you no concern for your carpet, Aurora-sama!!!!!!!!!  ^V^

*C-chan inflates with ecstasy*

*C-chan EXPLODES*

Siya

Awwww!  Cute little Bliss!  I...I want to jump on the bandwagon of pink sugar cuteness, as well!

*zooms away to scribble Bliss-tan*

Tsubashi

*Brings in cleaning supplies*
*Sigh* Senpai, when are you going to...
*Eye catches on drawing*
Okay, Senpai. You win. That was worth exploding over ^-^
How Kawaii! Bliss-tan certainly is catching on fast, ne?
-Tsu

Gussy Keniji

Yay! Bliss-tan+Fedora-tan =Instant Winna!

And the fact that theres a pink smilie in the background makes it even more cute <3 Great work on this dood-ette!

"Wut..."

C-Chan

"Dood-ette", you got it!  ^^

I should also note that your latest Fedora-sama design is definitely the creme of the crop!  I say it pays to compromise.  ^___^