What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Lately, I've been watching a fan sub of Lucky Star. So far, I kind of like it (It does seem weird watching an Anime that has no plot whatsoever from what I've heard from people who've seen every episode).

Smokey

OH, THE RANDOMNESS!!!

Reminds me of Galaxy Angel...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

SleepyD

Lucky Star reminded me of Azumanga in terms of atmosphere and pacing, but with more otaku randomness in it. heh

Recently, I haven't really been watching much anime.  I'm just following Kara no Kyoukai as its releases slowly appear one by one.

NejinOniwa

This has to be the first time I see Lucky Star mentioned in a thread without getting trolled.

Shit, I've become an /a/tard, haven't I?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SleepyD

that is likely the case, good sir.

as for me, I lurk around /jp/ with my weeaboo-ness. haha

Smokey

going somewhat back to topic, I took a small ani-break to start watching the Star Trek movies :P...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Quoteas for me, I lurk around /jp/ with my weeaboo-ness. haha
WHAT! Stay away from me, strange person! I don't want any of all your Touhou-whatever! IT HURTS MY EYES!!!

>_>

I'm going to a convention tomorrow and over the weekend, so I'll be in party mode all day long. AND NO SLEEP, SLEEP IS ONLY ALLOWED ON EASY MODE. Open 24/7, yay ^^

Smokey

Party hard mode for me is 11 days long and involvs a campsite with ~2000 people partying just as hard as me (or even harder :P)... :D
so PARTY HARD

*smokey gets horrible flashbacks of party hard seisure posts Nej made a while ago*
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

HURR HURR HURR. _W_

Also, Maria+Holic. 'tis funnayh.
This season's new watchlist for me contains Maria+Holic, Akikan (i mean, seriously), DnT: Sword of Uruk, Birdy Decode 2 (SUBS FUKKEN WHEAR!?), Asu no Yoichi, Minami-ke 3, Slayers E-R, Sora Kake Girl, and possible Kemono no Souja Erin, Kurokami, Regios and Axis Powers. (Really, who can resist nazi comedy? NOBODY.)

Added after 1 minutes:

Particularly Maria+Holic just because I watched the first 5 minutes first, and gave up, then re-watched, and was like FUUCK YOOU SHAFT, YOU ARE SO AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN STAND LOOKING AT YOU!

Smokey

LOL, nazi comedy?

*makes addition to watchlist*
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

hicamajig

Currently not watching anything due to school death ness... but recently finished rewatching FMA for the third time since my gf wanted to see it.

NejinOniwa

HAY GUISE

There's coming a new Full Metal Alchemist series this spring

:V

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Also, BRB, being an awesome sadist trap.