What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I'm batshit insane enough without more mindfucckage, thank you.

Also, Sketchbook. RAWR RAWR RAWR GYAAAAN I DIED LAUGHING >_>
I mean, seriously.

QuoteLittle brother: "I'm hungry."
Sis: *rises up*
Bro: "You'll make me something?"
Sis: "Umu."
Bro: "That's nice of you."
-------skips to kitchen------
Sis: *sips tea* "Delicious."
Bro: *facepalm*

I MEAN FUKKEN SERIOUSLY XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, my HDD works again, so I can pick up where i left with Romeo x Juliet, and the rest of Azumanga Daioh... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

speaking of box sets, I just got and am watching school rumble and moon phase

*james to nekomimi mode*
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Well, now that i'm here...
My HDD died again so i stopped watching romeo x juliet... again...:D
But i managed to save Azumanga Daioh, and my music (backing up your CDs is a good idea, since my CDs have an average life expectency of 2 months if i let them out of their cases... But a good idea does turn sour very quickly if the HDD dies... :()
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Silentbob

Rewatched Rozen Maiden season 1.   Next up is 2.   ~desu.

NejinOniwa

Currently watching almost every Spring-08 season show and a few more.

Hael, I'm busy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

JA8956 / Patrick

My last 5 Animes

Uchuu no Stellvia - rewatch
Sister Princess    - actuall
Bamboo Blade    - finished
Tsubasa Chronicle - finished
Tactical Roar        - finished

im allways open for good tip´s, yust pm me

Bella

What have I been watching lately...? Mostly whatever stuff is playing on DirectTV :P

Bleach: oh lawd...I'm starting to think Bleach will outlast us all. I mean really, I'm up to ep. 70, and all my favorite anime have ended in 12, 13 episodes, tops. Still a fairly interesting watch, of course. It keeps my attention. Though...damn you writers for making Uryu have no powers now!!! :V [angry fangirl\]

Deat Note: I can't get into this one too much. Meh. I'm afraid it's just not my cup of tea....

Speed Grapher: Debauched, degenerate, graphic...the storyline is like Blood + meets Lolita, with half the plot of either. Yet I still tune in, oddly. Hey, it's the most photography-centric anime I've seen. Though honestly, I'm starting to develope a dislike of GONZO, I've never really seen a GONZO show I like...not unlike Nejin's famous Gainax rage XD

Shin Chan: O. M. G. This is like Bevis and Butthead with preschoolers or something. The animation is sub-sub-sub-par, but the writing is sharp and hillarious...in a very sick kinda way ;)

Code Geass: FINALLY, a show in this list I can say I really like. I'm not a huge mecha fan, but I appreciate excellent writing, plots, and animation. This is the first show I've seen with CLAMP-designed characters, as well...this gets two huge thumbs up from me :D

And some movies/miniseries:

Macross Plus: really great! I really enjoyed this...series? Some of the aeriel scenes were beautifully choriograhped, the soundtrack was excellent; I recomend this one for those who haven't seen it.

Street Fighter the Movie: Meh. It was on the SciFi channel and I started watching it. Too many insanely muscular streetfighters IMHO. XD

Blackjack: Again, another one on the SciFi channel. The animation style was pretty unusual, I think; but the story was fairly interesting (the first anime I've seen with a medical drama storyline), save a few plotholes here and there. :P

Next up in my queue: Gurren Lagann!

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "Bella"

Next up in my queue: Gurren Lagann!

I saw first episode of it just last week... Gurren Lagann deserves!  ;010

Also I am watching again Dragon Ball (I think it is Dragon Ball Z) on italian broadcast, together with One Piece that I dislikes, and so I see it with no particular interest...

Also I see sometimes Nana and "The Boondocks" on MTV.

MTV it is also airing FMP Fumoffu, but I am loosing all episodes..  ;014
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Silentbob

Still rewatching old stuff.   Last Exile again.

Gummster

I'm following Code Geass R2, it's finally good again after episode 15 that is.
I'm also watching To-LOVE-ru. Nothing to say about that one except, fanservice. I don't know why I keep watching it.
Also Koihime Musou, just for the hilarious idea of gender-bender Romance of the three kingdoms. I seriously laughed my ass off when I saw Zhang Fei, or should I say 'Ling Ling'.

Siya

I was watching some Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, the other day.  It's chaotically awesome!

Artemiy

Last one was... Lost Universe ('98 ). One great anime for sure. And only after I finished it I realized: "Wait a minute... How come Canal is Me-tan?".

Actually, lately I'm mostly watching various Gundams, interrupting them with LU, Transformers: Masterforce and occasionally rewatching Trigun episodes :)

JA8956 / Patrick

I know lost universe too, a really nice anime, bit I guess its just confidence that canal looks the same as ME-tan.
Also good stuff is :

Kiddy Grade     http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=251
VanDread first and second http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=177
         http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=178

Infinite Ryvius    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=192

Martian Successor Nadesico   http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=180

And my personal favorite : Stellvia of the Universe  http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=630

Ok then have fun when you watch it !!

Silentbob

I've had Hidamari Sketch in the backlog for a while, started watching it now.