What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Azumanga.
I bet you won't get past the second episode. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Well, I just saw the first ep, and i remembered that i saw it before....

and GAWD, the LOLness, it's lethal.... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

RoyalKnight

Currently following Code Geass R2, as I try to follow at least one ongoing aniime at any one time. Also finishing up some older stuff (Kyou Kara Maou) and some classic stuff (Slayers NEXT).

Kinda' want to finish it all in one go, but, alas, time is not on my side.

Smokey

ah, pulling all-nighters isn't that hard (if you do have time), it's about doing stuff that keeps you awake...
Now, realizing that it's already 7am when you're just getting fired up (Bf2142, SCom etc) that's weird....:D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

I got the second season of Ranma 1/2 on DVD for my anniversary, so I'm rewatchin' that! :D

Smokey

Nice... :D

Buying anime on dvd is expensive though, i got lucky with my box-set of GITS: SAC, but other anime cost from 15 to 30 euro per dvd and a season covers some 7 dvd's... :(
My wallet doesn't like it, but i do :D
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

Some of the boxed sets here have been amazingly cheap for anime, here.  Usually, though, it's the stuff that's been around for a while.

Anyway, I am currently finding myself enthralled with Wagaya no Oinari-sama.

Smokey

Well, i did get GITS:sac for 55 euro in an anime/manga store wich popped up all of a sudden in Zwolle (man i love that city more than the crummy town i was born and raised in)...
That box-set now costs about 90-120 euro's ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Siya

I watched KIBA.  I'm not really sure how I feel about the way the series ended, but it was a decent watch.

Smokey

Currently watching"St. Luminous"...
It's strange, yet intruiging...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Darknight_88

-Code Geass R2
-Macross Frontier
-Kamen no Maid guy  <---awesome.

Techno the fox

Azumanga Daioh

Reruns of Haruhi (oh how I wish they would make more episodes)

I just can't pull myself to watch much Lucky Star. I don't know why, but I always end up looking for something else. Especially around the first few episodes.

And also.....

Most of the Digi Charat series.

They have many humourous points, but not as Freakin' Crazy as Bobobo.

Smokey

Kinda reminds me of Galaxy Angel, thank god my HDD crashed, so i can blame that for not watching it anymore...

Added after 31 seconds:

That was one freaked out series...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Bella

I have recently watched
-Kino's Journey...which is really excellent! It's one of those very deep shows (that I apparently like so much)...
-Neon Genesis Evangelion...just the first few episodes. Not sure what I think yet, but isn't this one of the classic mecha series or something? :P

Smokey

NGE is also a really deep anime, it's heavy on the philosophical views on life...

It's a good anime, although it doesn't appear so at first glance...

So, from my experience, all I can say is keepwatching, it's worth it...
Thanks Fedora-sama