What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

i wasnt watching it with subtitles.. but then again I never too if i didnt see the sub to begin with.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Just got done watching episode 6 of Futago Hime and episode 1 of Lucky Star.

I didn't think I would continue watching Futago Hime because only up to episode 5 is subbed but it's a series I like so much I was willing to watch more without subtitles!

And seeing all the hype that Lucky Star has, I decided to give it a chance and watch the first episode and it's pretty good so far! I especially like Akira and Konata! :D

I also did want to continue with watching Rozen Maiden (going on to episode 7 of Traumend) but I couldn't find what I was looking for :(
Darn AMV's taking over! Where are the actual episodes?! >__<

CaptBrenden

o_o you never finished it?!?!

Gummster

Quotethe ass only listens to wav files because he claims he can here the digidation betweein a wave and an MP3
It is actually very possible to hear that, but you need to have a very trained ear for that.

SleepyD

Quote from: "Gummster"
Quotethe ass only listens to wav files because he claims he can here the digidation betweein a wave and an MP3
It is actually very possible to hear that, but you need to have a very trained ear for that.
I can hear it with low-quality mp3... like 192kbps and below.

but higher than that, if I said I can hear a difference, I'm just pretending that I have a good ear. XD;

on topic: i started sola. ^^

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"the ass only listens to wav files because he claims he can here the digidation betweein a wave and an MP3)

Actually, his claims could be correct. If you listen carefully a .wav file and then an MP3, you can hear the difference. I only detected it once, and it seemed like the .wav sound was...more clean. You could hear the difference between each instrument more clearly.

But I never care about that. I just stick to using MP3 on my PC and compress those to Atrac3plus for my MP3 player ( a Sony Gamma)

CaptBrenden

well Im half def from mortars so its impossible for me to tell. either way, trying to do all the nit picky things to clean up errors in footage i didnt see and the like just burned me out on it and i never finished it.

NejinOniwa

Oh well, that's just too bad ain't it cappy? While you're being just deaf from mortars though, others of us is just WAITING FOR THE DAMN S2 OF HARUHI TO APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE, KONOYARO, DO YOU REALIZE HOW CRUEL THAT FATE IS!?!? I WILL DIE!!![/size]

*pant pant pant*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Darknight_88

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Oh well, that's just too bad ain't it cappy? While you're being just deaf from mortars though, others of us is just WAITING FOR THE DAMN S2 OF HARUHI TO APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE, KONOYARO, DO YOU REALIZE HOW CRUEL THAT FATE IS!?!? I WILL DIE!!![/size]

*pant pant pant*
oh, ya, truly a shame, how cruel is KyoAni...

:D

[/sarcasm]

NejinOniwa

It's confirmed, at least...*pant pant pant*

Darknight-san, can i borrow your throat for a while? Please? Just a little? I suddenly feel a strong urge to bite something...

Darknight_88

NejinOniwa

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd seeing all the hype that Lucky Star has, I decided to give it a chance and watch the first episode and it's pretty good so far! I especially like Akira and Konata!

Word to the wise: There is something to the hype about Lucky Star. Believe me, the best part is LUCKY CHANNEL! The bipolar Akira and flat Sebastien make for quite the Punch and Judy act! She reminds me of Haruko from FLCL...which is a good thing!

NejinOniwa

CaptBrenden

i have to agree, best part of the show is lucky channel