What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

I just got the english release of rozen maiden, at least disc one anyways

Verdict is still out but the dubbing isnt horrible.. not like it was with negima.. im not trying to claw my own ears out.  Most of the voices match.. but some dont.    To the desu desu freaks.. she speaks normal.   No special way of talking, no nothing.  In the US manga release she replaced the desu with yes "you are a chibi human yes!"  but they dropped that from the anime release. Oh, and on that note, I recognized several voices but cant pin them, but I pinned hers (well i dont know her name, i could look it up tho...)  Its the voice actress that played Mei in Love Hina.    and so far, Im more then happy with Suigintous voice (tho they pronounce her name kinda odd)  its almost a perfect match to her japanese counter part.  The way she laughs, talks, the tone and pitch of the voice.. Its a pretty good match.  Im quite happy about that.

and i got the collectors box (which i was quite irked there was nothing special in it, like a fig or wall scroll or whatever, however it comes in a very nice crushed velvet with gold etched pictures on it.  Its fitting and nice, tho im up in the air wether it was worth the differencce in money.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Savta-tan

Death Note  
Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch  
Katekyo Hitman Reborn  
Yamato Nadeshiko
Negima
Kenichi  
Freedom  
Genshiken OVA  
Red Photon Zillion  
Nodame Cantabile  
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou  
Les Miserables  
Getsumen To Heiki Miina  
Saint October  
Strange Dawn  
Yoshimune  
Hell Teacher Nube  
Reideen  
Moonlight Mile  
Lupin III S  
Hayate no Gotoku  
Claymore  
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann  
Hitohira  
Murder Princess  
Nagasarete Airantou  
Lucky Star  
Darker Than Black  
Sola  
Romeo X Juliet  
Gigantic Formula  
Over Drive  
Seiri no Morobito  
Kiss Dum: Engage Planet  
Kaibutsu Oujo  
Lovely Complex  
Bokurano

NejinOniwa

Woah! Long list anyone??
Watching all those at the same time can't be easy. ~.~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

He can't be watching all those at the same time, that would make ya insane!

But I finally watched Rozen Maiden Overture, I can't say that I cried over it, like some said that they did, but it was a bit moving. And yes it does give a negative image on Shinku.

I was also going to get Kanon, but then my internets failed me, so I'll have to wait for some time.
If anyone has seen it please let me know how it is, as I don't know nothing about it.

NewYinzer

QuoteI was also going to get Kanon, but then my internets failed me, so I'll have to wait for some time.

My internet is crappier than yours, believe me. Even though it's cable, it fails at the most impromptu times. Consider yourself lucky, since according to Wikipedia, "Iceland has the highest number of broadband Internet connections per capita among OECD countries".

QuoteGenshiken OVA

This time, I promised myself to read the manga before watching the anime...

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Yinz"My internet is crappier than yours, believe me. Even though it's cable, it fails at the most impromptu times. Consider yourself lucky, since according to Wikipedia, "Iceland has the highest number of broadband Internet connections per capita among OECD countries".

Hmm~
According to speedtest.org, Japan has the highest average bandwidth in the world, followed tightly by Sweden (wait, what?) as number two. Iceland's not even in the top ten, for all i know.

Hmmm~ .w.

Gummster

Stop looking at me I have no idea.
But Wikipedia is always correct!

NejinOniwa

Ha ha ha!
You know what? Last caturday i got a new nickname...
wikipedia >w<

Gummster

Probably the perfect suiting name for RL you.
The internet you would probably have to settle with Uncyclopedia.

NejinOniwa

Haha, that's so true, so true ^^

XWilson2007

You know, I've been watching Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and I have to admit. Even though I like it, it goes WAY too quickly. There are just some points where I can't even follow it. Still, I can't help but laugh at some of the crazy, sadistic antics that Dokuro puts poor Sakura through (and yes, Sakura is a guy).

NewYinzer

Really? Some shows you really can't tell...

QuoteYou know what? Last caturday i got a new nickname...

Last caturday I hooked up a 23 year old hi-fi system. A Sansui Classique, with two speakers with tweeters and woofers built in! An old turntable and tape drive, and inputs so that I can hook up my TV or MP3 Player. However, it seems a little odd to be blasting FLOW's "COLORS" at midnight...

NejinOniwa

Wooh. Cool. -w- Something like the one i use for my iPod then - since my nice speakers-and-subwoofer-of-great-soundness broke down a few weeks ago, I've used that for playing music -w- Although, it's out in the living room, so it's not all that appreciated by the others all the time ^^

templar737

I am watching:
Death Note
Kanon
Flag
Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny
Gundam Seed
Tenhjo Tenge
Excel Saga
Claymore
Hayate no Gotoku
Reideen
Black Cat
and probably more but cant think of them atm

redrackham

Okay.....i'm watching :
- Kaibutsu Ojou
- Claymore
- Ghost Hunt
- Heroic Age
- Reideen
Life is the most complex OS and system ever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........!!!!!!!!

Life power rules !!!!