What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gummster

Yeah what he said ^ Shame on you
But as I said each has it's own taste of animé, I'm not gonna force you to watch anything, just influence it harshly

zjhentohlauedy

just finished ouverture, dammit i cried.
My my, aren't you lovely~

Thurosis

me too ! I cried too at the end ... -.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

zjhentohlauedy

just finished ergo proxy. now i'm thinking of what else to watch...

Gummster

You cried at the end? That means that I must watch it =O

Kimo

I´m watching:
Naruto
Bleach
Ranma
Death Note
Noir
Black Lagoon
Chobits
Gundam Wing

CaptBrenden

QuoteYou cried at the end? That means that I must watch it =O

Caution, this OVA may cause you do rethink your loyalties.  and hate shinku bunches.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

I watched it...it was good, but most of all i think it gives a better view at Sui/Souseiseki and their attitudes without a close by Jun...or something. -.-
Oh well, I'm far too loyal to Haruhi-sama and Konata to betray them for something like that, ssu.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

sui/sou  o_o?  it showed very little new about them.. the whole OVA explained the reason behind the gin/stinku hate.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

To me, it seems more like, Shinku is a sadist. Always. Um.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

QuoteCaution, this OVA may cause you do rethink your loyalties. and hate shinku bunches.
I don't really like Shinku that much already.

QuoteOh well, I'm far too loyal to Haruhi-sama and Konata to betray them for something like that, ssu.
But when it comes to the end, that is so true.

zjhentohlauedy

just finished speed grapher.

*gets camera and tries to blow-up things*

Laevatein

With the last two episode of StrikerS being totally awesome (YUUNO RETURNS!!!), here's something I cooked up so celebrate:

Yuuno's Imperial Guard

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

zjhentohlauedy

Gummster

I started watching two series yesterday.

1. Darker than Black. This is a new one, there are only five episodes out, but 'till now I must say that I like it. It happens in the future for those who don't like those kind of animés.

2. Piano. This is a series that I have heard a lot about from my elder brother the last two weeks or so, I finally got around and copied it from his hard drive into mine, I also like that one,it has a good feeling in it. But like Nodame Cantabile it's about music (although there is also some romance) mainly classical. But I have only seen the first episode so I can't really say.

I recommend Piano for Tsubashi by the way =P