What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zjhentohlauedy

just finished tsuyokiss and currently finishing ghosthunt...
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Gin-seperatists? NEVER!  You can leave, but she wont.  She has the best armies in the galaxies protecting her (and who better to protect gothic lolitas then the gothic armies of the 41st millenium?)  

see?  Proof that the gin-3.1 coallition is strong!

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Gin-seperatists? NEVER!  You can leave, but she wont.  She has the best armies in the galaxies protecting her (and who better to protect gothic lolitas then the gothic armies of the 41st millenium?)  

Impressive, but this is not only about the power of armies! If you can't persuade people to join to your side, the whole things is worthless! Anyway, the HARU-NATAlliance don't want to war with your faction, I believe in a more peaceful solution...

NejinOniwa

Scurvies! *scurries off to drawing board*
ALL ARMIES OF THE WORLD tremble before Haruhi. And if that's not enough, well, we've got her underlings at command as well... ;006

YOU HAVE ARMIES!? WELL, I'VE GOT THE LOLI-ALIEN OF DOOM! *waves my yuki at the masses*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Ah, but the armies of the Imperium are just the back up plan, the true force of the Gin-3.1 coallition is the fact that they are SO MOE YOUR GONNA DIE!!

Exa

Enough! Enough! We don't need to war! Remember when the Gin and Desu factions almost started to fight! Such things would destroy both factions! We can't accept it!

CaptBrenden

Nothing can destroy Gin-sama, she will just come back next season!! XD  Plus, thats where the legion of space marines and titans come in, protection of their beloved goddesses T_T No harm will ever come to them on our watch.

NejinOniwa

I was about to promote Exa-kun to first diplomat of H-NA here, but oh well...

How 'bout some DA! in yo face?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Exa

Ehehe...ok, from now, I, Exa Thundercloud (it's the full name of my fan character), follower of the Mighty HARU-NATAlliance, will follow Grand Emperor NejinOniwa-sama's commands, and I'll protect the alliance until the end of the world!

NejinOniwa

Good jeorb! (as coach z would have said it)
*pats shoulder*
Also, if you abbreviate that name it becomes ET... ;006
Anyway, now I think we should scurry back to headquarters, and stop bothering this thread with our rampage anymore ^_^
Forthward, towards N-HA HQ! *scurries away towards the "start new topic"-button*

Exa

Okay, back on topic. Currently I'm watching Shakugan no Shana. I just finished ep 8, and I find it great! Not only because of the interesting base situation, but the characters, the storyline, and many other things which are too long to say... Also, the OP and ED is good, too. Highly recommended, if you ask me! ;)

NejinOniwa

Total agreement! Also i've got some un-watched Kanon in my queue...
That series is total win, and while not as weird as Haruhi, they are very similar in a couple of ways:
Kyo-Ani! (Same animation and style)
More than meets the eye of the main character (You get the point.)
And lastly, but not least at all...
SUGITA TOMOKAZU! Kyon's VA is in the male lead again, and he again does a completely awesome job at sarcasm, sighs and all else in the spirit of Kyon-iness.

H-NA commands ye to watch!

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Gin-seperatists? NEVER!  You can leave, but she wont.  She has the best armies in the galaxies protecting her (and who better to protect gothic lolitas then the gothic armies of the 41st millenium?)  

MASSIVE WIN :D

Anyway, my current list of anime is pretty long, well by my standards anyway. Normally I'm only watching a couple of animes at the same time:

Claymore - 2
Code Geass - 23
Hidamari Sketch - 7
Lucky Star - 4
Manabi Straight - 10
Nagasarete Airantou - 4
Seirei no Moribito - 2

And at some point I need to finish Tsukuyomi too, but the story is so damn slow and Hazuki is really the only thing that makes the series worth watching =/

Lots of people seem to be watching Lucky Star at the moment. Its OK. Nothing fantastic really and theres only 2 decent characters in it, making for a weak central cast. Its cute and funny though so I'll probably finish it :D

NejinOniwa

Ano...LS has only aired 3 eps so far... ^-^;
But further discussion about that over at H-NA HQ.

Acher13

Rozen maiden!! my favourite anime of all...
now i'm also watching suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu, didnt have the chance last time