What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exa

Quote from: "Thurosis"(and i'm going to watch utawarerumono after betterman)

Utawarerumono? Great choice! (And a hard title to pronounce XD) Currently I finished the 13th episode, very good, with interesting plot twists... After finishing this series, I think I'll go on Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (another long title :D)
Also, I'm waiting for Nanoha StrikerS' new episodes.

Side question: I heard something about that Lucky Star series. Is it good/worth watching?

Gummster

I finally got around and watched Rozen Maiden, both seasons. Although weird, it's seriously good, and fun to watch. I guess I wont be able to watch animé in a while, since I'm finally home after a while of travelling and the internet connection here sucks, unless I buy some of course.

Teknoboksi

Quote from: "Exa"Side question: I heard something about that Lucky Star series. Is it good/worth watching?
Lucky Star is most superlative. It has a very high humor content.

CaptBrenden

well at least I know now what homer would look like as a pimp -_-

Been thinking of watching that hell girl series.. it was recomended to me. Anyone else seen it? is it good?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Exa

Quote from: "Teknoboksi"
Lucky Star is most superlative. It has a very high humor content.

Okay, my question lost its original meaning, since I watched the first two episode, and I must agree with you.  ;010

Thurosis

I stop watching betterman (after episode 6or was ist 7?) because it is one of the worsest anime that i ever watched -.-

I have the feeling that that anime want to be a "great" horror anime but stuck/lacks somewhere -.-

And i watched the first episode from utawarerumono and i must this anime GREAT ^^

I want to touch Eruruu tail too XD She is so cute and lovely  XD³
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

SleepyD

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"well at least I know now what homer would look like as a pimp -_-

Been thinking of watching that hell girl series.. it was recomended to me. Anyone else seen it? is it good?

Jigoku Shoujo is good. yesh. ^^

I haven't seen all of it, yet but I hear it gets a lot better later in the series.  

Regarding this topic:
I have watched the first episodes of:
Romeo x Juliet
Darker than Black
El Cazador de la Bruja

So far, I think I'm going to like this Spring anime season.

I also plan on watching:
sola
Lucky Star

Continuing/starting the series above will take place after finals.  They haven't gotten into much story yet, so the temptation is easily overcome. XD;

Laevatein

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"

Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl), to be honest is somewhat repetitive, since it features how various people deal with issues of revenge, and thus is more like an anthology, but with Ai Enma and the Hotline to Hell being the recurring characters... at least, up until episode 8, but you'll have to watch to find out.

Overall, it's hit or miss, with some episodes being rather trite and boring... but the episodes that are good, will make you THINK for some time after (episode 23 *shivers*).

---

While waiting for the next StrikerS episode, started picking up on other titles this spring, starting with Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and maybe Romeo X Juliet later.

Added after 49 minutes:

Holy... Gurren Lagann is SO up my alley XD *DL's episode 2*

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

NejinOniwa

ALL MUST WATCH LUCKY STAR AND ABIDE TO THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS HIRANO AYA + KONATA-SSU!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

CAPS ARE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

BUT EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL, YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER

NejinOniwa

'doh.  ^_^
Also, some new stuff in my Queue is Nanoha (1) and Black Jack.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

watching haruhi and going to start rozen maiden. I'm still unable to watch haruhi straight on. i can't seem to get in momentum...

I'm also watching japanorama... oops off topic.
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Id love to watch haruhi but Im not a pirate -_- so i must wait.

zjhentohlauedy

just finished haruhi... well i can't say i loved it, but well it was ok.

the only thing that made me laugh so hard was the phoenix right impression.
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

SHHHHHHHHHHHHSH!!  They'll hear you!! <_< >_>