What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Vampire Hao

Im start to watch Death Note and Ergo Proxy episode 12 FINALLY *---*

CaptBrenden

ahh good old P90.  Henrietta tho is still the coolest girl to weild one...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

desu

Quote from: "Laevatein"
The Euphienator, what Lacus could have been, and the reason Code Geass is the epitome of RR awesomeness:

;025  ;025  ;025  ;025

IF only she acted like this WITHOUT the Geass...
Then she would be Lacus Clyne? :D
Oh, and

Lulu orders you all to watch Code Geass!

NICCSACC

i just bought a few import INUYASHA dvds with subtitles at a used cd joint the other day. bout to go watch them a little bit later on. other than that ive been watching alot of LUPIN III.

Laevatein

OMFG after waiting for so long, only 4 days left, and look what I found...

Nanoha StrikerS Preview CM

*Watches 20 more times for awesomeness*

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

ExelicaM

I've been watching Excel Saga, Initial D, and Great Teacher Onizuka recently. Good stuff.

CaptBrenden

GTO!! :D :D and exel saga hurts my head o_o

rewatching FMA, in english this time.  gawd that series is so great yet so fucked up

Laevatein

Currently, I'm watching this awesome scene:

From Nanoha StrikerS episode 1. I mean, Subaru's looks like a closet mecha otaku with all her Super Robot homages (this one is for BROKEN PHANTOM!!!!! XD)

And for those people who were complaining about lack of loli in StrikerS, not only do you have Caro, but we also have a new pic of one of the antagonists, named Lutecia:

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

kasidid

currently:
Hayate no Gotoku and
Seto no Hanayome
^^

CaptBrenden

still watching manabi strait.. and gawd is it cute XD  so moe im gonna die!

HaddenIV

I just finished watching scraped princess, and I have to say it was one of the better ones that i have seen in a while it was just the sort of thing I was needing to find

Darknight_88

Code geass 22 & 23...

ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO
ZERO

OMG, that was an AWESOME pair of episodes. Really. I didn't expected what happened in ep 22...lol @ unexpected plot device/deus ex machina. Lelouch has a horrible sense of humor.
Ep 23 was EPIC. Zero laughing is just plain sick...and awesome. Had to rewatch this scene several times.

But from all the awesomeness that happened in this episode, the one that caught my attention enough to watch the same scene +20 times was...MOE KAGUYA

so moe I'm already de--

Currently downloading Ep1 of Nanoha Strikers.

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"still watching manabi strait.. and gawd is it cute XD  so moe im gonna die!

damn straight! :D

Most recently watched a couple of eps of Magipoka, gawd were the subs hard to find, had to use isoHunt in the end. Worth it though, many lulz :p

Currently torrenting the first ep of StrikerS, braced for overrated disappointment though

congee

Current airing series that I'm watching are:
Hayate no Gotoko
Nodame Cantabile -- so good that I went and watched the drama in a day
Nagasarete Airantou
Lucky Star
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

I prefer comedies, as you can see.

Nidas

well watched the first two episodes of StrikerS. Words cannot quite sum up how I feel about this anime... oh wait, yes they can; overrated shit. Its pretty clear that my fav character in Nanoha, Vita, is going to be completely sidelined. I have to say I think As was a fluke. The original series was mediocre but at least As redeemed it. StrikerS is just... well, fail. There I said it. The new characters, Cliche Tsundere and Whiney Tomboy have so far added nothing to the series. Would not recommend.

On a brighter note, Hidamari Sketch continues to be epic and Magipoka and Manabi Straight are still going strong :D