What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfamille

I have watched Gokusen too :D

Me and my freind have downloaded all of the few subbed episodes of Pokemon; Diamond and Pearl. Yeah, I've been a pokemon fan since..

Finished watching Elemental Gelade, shorts series though

Tenisu no Ã...Å'jisama (Prince of Tennis), kinda repeat the series again, but one of my favorites.

Currently I'm also into Tokyo Tribe 2...

CaptBrenden

watching exel saga... my mind hurts...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

SleepyD

lol, that makes me want to watch it even more.

I hear randomness abounds in that show... ^^

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Lord Ilpalazzo"THIS WORLD IS CORRUPTED!!!
Pala-chan must punishu you for this, cappy-ssu. >v<
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Spysweeper

I just started watching ONE PIECE subs really good series so far.

Nidas

Watching Manabi Straight. Its epic lulz all round, but has barely any plot :p Typical school slice-of-life anime I guess but the characters and art really make it a great anime imo

dijiko

Karas, Naruto: Shippuden, code geass and such

CaptBrenden

Just downloaded Manabi Straight too.. on someones recomendation.. havent watched any yet
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

hakase

I watch Bleach, naruto, busou renkin, Chocotto Sister, D.Gray-man, Ghost Hunt, Hitman reborn, Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori, Kanon, Kekkashi, kiba, Konjiki no Gash Bell, Mahoraba - Heartful Days, pumpkin sissors, and recently ful metal panic TSR...

I got more anime from my friends and i plan to watch even more ^_^

Silentbob

Well, I picked a recent series at random to watch and the choice fell on Nodame Cantabile.  I like how they focus on something serious like music while still keeping a light comedic atmosphere.   Ayako Kawasumi of Mahoromatic fame (among other series) provides the female lead voice.

Gummster

I started Watching Death Note the other day so far it's great, almost exactly like the manga though so there weren't so much new things for me.

SleepyD

I have quite a backlog of anime to watch...

Honey and Clover II, Ouran Host Club, FMA, FMP... and couple others I'm blanking out on.

Oh, my sig details a couple others in the future that may pique my interest. ^^ Two of which are movies.... Sometimes those don't go very well, but Kino, I think can easily be made into a good movie.

desu

Code Geass, up to episode 22... waah, she's gone nuts! That's why you should never trust someone as good as Lulu....

Spysweeper

I just started watching prince of tennis this series is really good so far I love it.

Laevatein

Quote from: "desu"Code Geass, up to episode 22... waah, she's gone nuts! That's why you should never trust someone as good as Lulu....

The Euphienator, what Lacus could have been, and the reason Code Geass is the epitome of RR awesomeness:

;025  ;025  ;025  ;025

IF only she acted like this WITHOUT the Geass...

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman