What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudragoon

Currently watching Rozen Maiden Traumend

CaptBrenden

ep 6 yet?  :D :D :D :D best episode in the series short of Ovature
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Eggman

I'm watching Makai Senki Disgaea at the moment, and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who likes less than serious fantasy anime (Slayers anyone?)

NewYinzer

I got off my butt and started watching FLCL. I'll tell yinz, that is some crazy sh*t. And I like it.

Currently downloading:
Kanon
Gunslinger Girl
Bleach

CaptBrenden

-_- bloody pirate. Gunslinger deserves you spending money on it. Or henrietta will come to yourhouse with a P90 and shoot you.. alot.

Laevatein

So as to promote more of the awesomeness called Code Geass here:

CC and Lelouch's various outfits

-War is hell, and I mean to make it so. - William Tecumseh Sherman

Lightstorm

currently watching this screen, the last anime i watched was Naruto earlier today.
jre actudo ri estadi jre hakr ri yekai astri\'it (=) The world is over, the fight is just beginning
nevat mayru, wry nyet casvadr (=) Never create, what you cannot control
The Language is Schkrin it is of my own creation

My Code Lyoko Story:
-Secrets of the past-
-Predator\'s Gold-

::RenRen::

I finished xxxHOLiC last week and right now I'm on epidsode 10 of Disgaea.  I was thinking of starting on the Melancholy of Harui Suzayami, but I never really got around to it... ^_^;;

Nidas

Quote from: "::RenRen::"right now I'm on epidsode 10 of Disgaea.

Is Disgaea any good? I was thinking of watching it but I've heard really mixed reviews of it =/

Finished Strawberry Panic. Probably go back to Tsukuyomi now. Also watching Hidamari Sketch and Happiness! but both are still being subbed so its slow going -_- Maybe I'll just rewatch Cardcaptor Sakura xD

CaptBrenden

Sorry Leviatan... as awsome as that concept art was its streached the boarders even on my highres widescreen lap top.. thus.. out of policy for non picture threads

kasidid

I'm now watching Code Geass, Shuffle! Memories, and Tokimeki.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "Laevatein"So as to promote more of the awesomeness called Code Geass here:

CC and Lelouch's various outfits:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5921/animageformatiiccandlelpp2.jpg

Ã,°3Ã,°

I'm also watching Code Geass. In fact, Code Geass is the only series I'm watching this season  o_o

So, Haruhi and Higurashi already have a thread of their own...what about a Code Geass one? :D

Have a Zero Vista:

Laevatein

A Code Geass thread is a good idea XD So it this:

Lelouche you lazy son of a...

And this group pic for the upcoming episode, the Pizza contest!  ;010

Karen, what the hell... and CC munching away all happily on her beloved Pizza Hut XD

That Zero Vista though is not T_T

Darknight_88

Episode 20?
lol @ lelouch face.
so she was really piloting a knightmare...O_O

It's weird...Knightmares are high-tech weapons...so how is it possible that Lelouch is able to pilot one without training?

I'm guessing that there aren't any Guren MK II High-res pics on the Internet, rite? Can't find any -_-

Quote from: "Laevatein"

And this group pic for the upcoming episode, the Pizza contest!  ;010

Karen, what the hell... and CC munching away all happily on her beloved Pizza Hut XD
What the...fangs? Kallen-cript? WTF?

Also, lol @ cover-chef-hat & CC. Long chef-hat is looooooooooong

Laevatein

According to various interviews, Lelouche DID have Knightmare Frame training, as part of his plans long before he got the Geass. I think the details will be revealed in future references.  

And here's a recolored Guren Nishiki for ya:

I'll try to find the original lineart in a short while ^^

And Rivalz and his hat are the only thing that needs to go in that pic... it's WAAAY too long, it's covering up the view T_T