What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I just finished watching episode 12 of Rozen Maiden and am ready to start watching Rozen Maiden Traumend! I was at the edge of my seat waiting for later on in the episode if it is revealed that  

**SPOILERS** whether Suigintou survived the fight. I hope she does. Her causes of fighting turned out to be righteous and she's a cool character too! But I guess that's one of the things the second season is for!

CaptBrenden

Oh, by the end of Oveture, you will be inlove with her :P  But hurry up yous!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

QuoteI screened a few episodes of UG Ultimate Girls some months ago and quite enjoyed it for what it's intended to be; namely, a send-up of the Japanese-monster genre. It doesn't pretend to be anything else; and for that, I admire its producers.

These whiny detractors with their complaints about "fan service" and such like need to mellow out: It's all make-believe, so just shut up and go read an improving book whilst the rest of us become murdering rapists or raping murderers due to having watched that series. Don't worry, we won't blame you during the course of our police interrogations!

Anyway, I propose we immediately create The International Koharuno Shiruku Appreciation Society. It'll anger all those anally-retentive prudes who rail against "fan service"; and that's good enough for me.

*snapshot snapshot snapshot*

[distracted]  Whatever the cat said is fine by me....  *v*

*tosses 1934A $1000 USD banknote into "The International Koharuno Shiruku Appreciation Society" donation box*

*snapshot snapshot snapshot snapshot snapshot*

Gyaaaaah!!!  What a dilemma!  ^0^

It is true that Silk-chan is the cutest of the bunch....  -___-

*blushes* But Vivi-san is the tallest....  #^__^#
And in this game, every centimeter (or in their case, meter) counts!  #^v^#

And yet Loli-Hime is clearly the smartest and the most open-minded.... #-v-#

*snapshot snapshot snapshot snapshot*

Aside from defeating monsters in a halfway-respectable manner, surely she wouldn't be adverse to spelunking.... #^__^#

[hysterically]  AAAAAAAAAH!!!!  DOSHIO?!!!!!!!  ;^0^;
With all the harems to spare, you'd think they'd let me have all THREE of 'em!  ;^~^;

[whining] But noooo,.... It's gotta be one!!  ;-___-;

*click click*

*quickly changes SD card*

Curse those anime producers....  X___X
I was an upstart, hentai-condemning citizen, and they had to come up with something to break me down, the bastards....!  XoX

Damn them....! \___/

Damn them all,.... ta hell!!!  \_____/

*snapshot snapshot snapshot snapshot snapshot*

*reviews photos*

[yelling]  SOMEONE GET ME MORE MEGAPIXELS!!!!!!!!  M0AR!!!!!!!  >O<

Aurora Borealis

Now just finished watching the first episode of Traumend! The new opening theme song is even more catchy and mesmerizing (and so was the animation)!

My thoughts on the episode:

*I like Barasuisho too!

*Still don't know what happened to Suigintou.

*The scene where Suigintou appeared in Shinku's dream reminds me of one of the famous scenes in "The Terminator" (with the flames and the breaking and whatnot)

*Where the heck does Jun get all those windows?! I mean, windows don't come cheap and Suiseiseki and Souseiseki always come in, break the window and smack Jun in the head with their suitcases!

*Also, How does Jun get right back up after a double suitcase headsmack manuever? Does he have a very thick reinforced skull? Happens so much he doesn't care anymore? 0__o

CaptBrenden

*ive decided I like Bara.. tho she is cuter without the eyepatch

*you will.. but it will be a while.. but she comes back with a vengence! And a uber cool music sequence

*That was kinda creepy actualy. but the evil witch deserves the nightmares.

*shinku fixes them with juns power remember?

*He has developed an immunity

also.  If mahoro was here she would castrate you with a lazer C-Chan.

And Silk Chan is definitly the best by far!  MOE!!

Exa

Quote from: "C-Chan"

[yelling]  SOMEONE GET ME MORE MEGAPIXELS!!!!!!!!  M0AR!!!!!!!  >O<

I have no ideas what this show is about, but this must be fun  ;010
* Exa puts Ultimate Girl on his "need to download" list *

C-Chan

You do that.  ^___^
"Fun" probably best describes the series, although I could've thought up 101 ways to make it "Fun-er".  ^w^

*lecherous laugh*

Exa

You know, I'm so suspicious about every 101/200/500/1000/X ways to make something better/cheaper/whatever things.  ;054

Nidas

Well I finished Blue Submarine No. 6. For the first couple of eps, it seemed kinda average; had a more unique OST than most and made interesting use of CGI but nothing else particularly struck me as stand-out, especially when the main character, Stoic Gar, is about as cliché as characters come. However, the "series" (its only 4 eps long) picks up considerably at the close and propelled it up in my estimations :p So I would recommend watching it overall ;D The very end, especially, is made of win

CaptBrenden

Exa, I would highly recomend it.  Its about 3 girls that are acidently killed by a giant super hero.  He reserects them by sharing his body and power with them. In exchange they must now grow big when ever a monster attacks japan (every monday of course for the convenience of the TV crews) and battle the monsters.  Their power comes from MOE, so they become more powerfull the more emberassed they are about their quickly dissapearing battle suits!

If that isnt an award winning plot, I dont know what is.

I mean, just look, its got that lecherous pig all rilled up.

Nidas, that sound alot like how bleach was. It started out very bland and cliche but after one major plot event the whole series turned around making the show the best in the "get strong, beat a strong enemy, get beaten, become stronger" type of show

Exa

*reads CaptBrenden's descripton *

I MUST GET IT! I MUST GET IT!!! :D

However, I also need to finish Traumend, too...
BTW, I realized why Rozen Maiden is so wonderful - it's humorous and dramatic, each one at the proper time!

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Nidas, that sound alot like how bleach was. It started out very bland and cliche but after one major plot event the whole series turned around making the show the best in the "get strong, beat a strong enemy, get beaten, become stronger" type of show

AGES ago I did start watching Bleach. It was pretty good but the site I was downloading from shut down and now its too long for me =/

Quote from: "Exa"However, I also need to finish Traumend, too...
BTW, I realized why Rozen Maiden is so wonderful - it's humorous and dramatic, each one at the proper time!

You haven't finished it yet?! GO FINISH IT! XD

Exa

I'll try, but I don't have too much time nowadays - so I can go only 1ep/day...

CaptBrenden

FINISH IT NOW! Gin-sama Commands it!

Well chances are that the place you go to Nidas is like anime suki, they dont torrent licenced shows.. and bleach is now licences. I saw the first disc in the store just the other day.

Nidas

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"FINISH IT NOW! Gin-sama Commands it!

Well chances are that the place you go to Nidas is like anime suki, they dont torrent licenced shows.. and bleach is now licences. I saw the first disc in the store just the other day.

well it was a direct download site, one day the site just disappeared =/ Neko Downloads or something I think it was called. Direct download sites are so common these days that unless I really want something (like Overture :p) then I just direct download it rather than torrent. Saves on the bandwidth lol