What anime are ya watching?

Started by SleepyD, August 25, 2006, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I don't like when a series has an inconclusive ending. Some time ago, I was watching the Naru Taru anime, I watched 10 out of the 13 episodes and quit there, after finding out the ending isn't very well-done. :-/

I'm also disappointed that there's no third season of Rozen Maiden. It's a pretty good series, but the Alice Game storyline didn't get very far and didn't have a conclusion.

Soulraiserz

Currently watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Personally i never got passed episode 3 of Rozen Maiden. Could not stand the boy.

zjhentohlauedy

Just finished yakitate japan. now i want some bread..
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Watching, and playing for that mater, Disgaea
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

stewartsage

My anime watching has stalled, but my Manga reading/planned manga reading has skyrocketed.

NejinOniwa

With the release of Gundam Unicorn, it seems I'll be having to delve deeper into the CE and UC history of the franchise...

EDIT: Screw that, sounds boring anyway. Spent an hour researching Lagrange Points instead. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

zjhentohlauedy

finished yakitate japan a while back

watching tentai senshi sunred

AMDKurt

I watch full metal panic sometimes when i want to laugh a bit ^^ Except that, i watch black lagoon sometimes.

dzbtlz55

Seikon no Qwaser, if I'm manage to find time.

Red-Machine

Toaru Majutsu no Index.  Mainly for Kuroko Shirai XD
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

zjhentohlauedy

watching darker than black

Soulraiserz

Currently On: Jing King of Bandits.

zjhentohlauedy

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Xeon

Watching Hanamaru Youchien. The shows Moe overload grabbed me by the neck,pinned me down and mercilessly stabbed me at various vital organs with a rusty stool which left me craving for more ^^.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.