Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
R.O.D. tv series
XXXholic
Karin

think thats it right now...

Smokey

Started watching Code Geass, looks interesting...

Also started watching Clannad... ............ ....... Made me go from WTF?! to hmm interesting and everything in between... O_O
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

svx

I couldn't get into Code Geass...  Uggh.  The crazy plot.  I didn't like the character designs or story too much.  :(

Clannad's pretty cool.  Recommend you watch the first season, and then Clannad After Story (it's nearly finished - episode 19 of 24's out so far) before watching the Clannad movie.

Otherwise the plot for the second season is wrecked up a little.

Smokey

will do... first ep was interesting enough to keep we watching... :D

As for CG, yes it is a bit hard to grasp, but i was interested enough by that one too, so i'll keep watching that one aswell...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

svx

Bamboo Blade seems pretty cool.

Uhn...  Need a new fansub.  Huzzah-Doremi sounds too inaccurate...

Is CHAOS;HEAD any good?

NejinOniwa

Didn't fancy much. I dunno.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

RandiNinja

Quote from: "Smokey"Started watching Code Geass, looks interesting...

Also started watching Clannad... ............ ....... Made me go from WTF?! to hmm interesting and everything in between... O_O

Smokey, you got a good taste about anime..... ^.^

Code Geass? Yeaaahhh!! Rockssss!!!

Clannad? It's good!! Nice story...... I choose Kyou here.....

Like i said, i like this kind of violent but cute girl.... T_T

Review the episode 17 while Tomoya and Kyou locked in the sport equipment room..... ahhhh!

I'm gonna find the VN....! I have to! I want to see her ending....!

Added after 5 minutes:

Nejin must be feeling insecure because of i'm talking about vn here.... poor Nejin....!

By the way, have you play Tomoyo Fighter? It's a Clannad based doujin beat em up game.... it's fun... really!

kaineru

Code Geass....

Only it is wasn't that short...

*sniff* the memories....

RandiNinja

I know!! *sniff*

The question is "Why he have to die?".....

Why he isn't faking it?

NejinOniwa

Insecure? Watch your mouth, oi. I only do that when it comes to equations utilizing over at least 7 dimensions.

I just think it's plain old shitty crap, that's all ->-

RandiNinja

QuoteInsecure? Watch your mouth, oi. I only do that when it comes to equations utilizing over at least 7 dimensions.

Of course, even Nagato wouldn't be able to solve a problem that caliber.

QuoteI just think it's plain old shitty crap, that's all ->-

Why did you hate it so much? Did your mom cought you while you're enjoying some of this shitty crap?

That's the reason right? You should be more careful next time geez!  ^_^

Smokey

I am getting the feeling that most (or a lot of) VNs are hentai or ecchi...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

SRS MODE NEJIN ACTIok, we're go.

First, 7 dimensions isn't near neither my (nor would I suppose one of Nagato's caliber's) limit of coherence or processing capability. It does get somewhat confusing being unable to operate on preset parameters, but as long as you can take the five-times-worse-than-hangover headache and feeling of general displacement you get afterwards, it's ok. (I've done up to 10 dimensions before so yeah)

Secondly, don't stamp people at random. (I'm like a TF2 spy when it comes to stealth. "Hide in plain sight" is like my middle name.)

Thirdly if you didn't quite get it yet, I dislike it because 1: It's KEY, which makes it crap by default, 2: It's got crap story, somewhat good characters but a total waste of using them, 3: Its only redeeming qualities are the supporting characters, AND LASTLY 4 IT'S MADE BY KYO-ANI, AND ARE THUS EFFECTIVELY PREVENTING THE OUTPUT OF SOMETHING OF ACTUAL QUALITY LIKE MOAR HARUHI OR FULLMETAL PANIC, SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE SHOT FOR THE ENTIRE DAMN CLANNAD AFTER STORY PRODUCTION, IT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. GHAH.

Seriose mode nejin overloaded. Core unit failure. Reverting to standard mode.

And lastly VN's are all crap, for that very reason. If you can't make things sell without putting sex in them, go home already, stupid telemarketer.

Smokey

hey sex sells... Durex can't survive without putting sex in their products...
Thanks Fedora-sama